VERO vs Treasure Coast- Battle of the unbeatens

roygod

This game probably decides the District Championship.

Vero's 58 game regular season winning streak is also on the line.

TC's offense is firing on all cylinders while Vero's offense has been struggling.

Vero's defense has been outstanding.

This is the most important game of the year for both teams.  Any predictions out there?

Treasure Coast by 10, Vero has not gelled on offense and RB McMillan still seems gimpy.

TC is putting up huge numbers on offense and while Vero’s D is good, I imagine TC’s single wing and their physicality should wear Vero down. I doubt Vero’s offense can score enough to counter that. 

That game was a classic THRILLER, but I really thought Vero would win by more. The problem was that Vero's quarterback was misfiring all night long except for the last play of the game. His long passes were too high and his short passes too low. But thanks to our running game we hung in there. Meizinger did a great job which he has done all year after replacing McMillian who has been injured. One more big test (Chaminade) before we can break Lakeland's record.

46 minutes ago, roygod said:

That game was a classic THRILLER, but I really thought Vero would win by more. The problem was that Vero's quarterback was misfiring all night long except for the last play of the game. His long passes were too high and his short passes too low. But thanks to our running game we hung in there. Meizinger did a great job which he has done all year after replacing McMillian who has been injured. One more big test (Chaminade) before we can break Lakeland's record.

Actually the offense played much better than the other weeks, Vero couldn't even get started on most drives against teams like PSL Cen10 and Lake Minneola, Vero will have a close game with FPC too