Will Dillard have their 1st (10-0) Season Ever??

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Right now my panthers are (7-0) their best start since going (9-0) in 1989 before losing to ely in week 10 but going on to win states.

Our 3 remainding games are 

Hollywood hills this Sat- homecoming

a Home game next week vs (4-2) Columbus

then soul Bowl @ Ely (5-1)

Dillard is avg 44.5 points a Game (1st time in program history) & were giving up a avg of 6 points on defense (1st time in history)

Right now dillard isnt getting any noterity or respect but as for our program we will just keep taking it 1 game at a time. PAWWWWSSS UP!!

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Right now my panthers are (7-0) their best start since going (9-0) in 1989 before losing to ely in week 10 but going on to win states.

Our 3 remainding games are 

Hollywood hills this Sat- homecoming

a Home game next week vs (4-2) Columbus

then soul Bowl @ Ely (5-1)

Dillard is avg 44.5 points a Game (1st time in program history) & were giving up a avg of 6 points on defense (1st time in history)

Right now dillard isnt getting any noterity or respect but as for our program we will just keep taking it 1 game at a time. PAWWWWSSS UP!!

Of those 3 games the only real threat I see is Columbus

Hollywood hills will be a easy win

Ely is 5-1 but have only beaten 1 team over .500 and that is a over inflated Stranahan team

1-5 Northeast
2-5 Coral Glades
2-5 Boyd Anderson
0-5 West Boca Raton 
4-2 Stranahan

Only team even close to being in same ballpark as Dillard beat them (DFB beat Ely 42-0 at Ely)

So only team that should give Dillard any trouble would be Columbus but they have not exactly been dominating, they look like a borderline top 25 team but not the top 10 FL team they have had in some years

7 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Of those 3 games the only real threat I see is Columbus

Hollywood hills will be a easy win

Ely is 5-1 but have only beaten 1 team over .500 and that is a over inflated Stranahan team

1-5 Northeast
2-5 Coral Glades
2-5 Boyd Anderson
0-5 West Boca Raton 
4-2 Stranahan

Only team even close to being in same ballpark as Dillard beat them (DFB beat Ely 42-0 at Ely)

So only team that should give Dillard any trouble would be Columbus but they have not exactly been dominating, they look like a borderline top 25 team but not the top 10 FL team they have had in some years

My thoughts exactly. It would b awesome to do tho ..out of the last two years dillard is 15-2 8-2 last year .. 7-0 right now this year.

4 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

My thoughts exactly. It would b awesome to do tho ..out of the last two years dillard is 15-2 8-2 last year .. 7-0 right now this year.

Well just remember that going 10-0 in regular season means very little without a deep run

Columbia went 10-0 in regular season in 1989 but was bounced in first round

Nobody in Lake City ever talks about that team, people will not remember what you do in regular season, only what you do in playoffs will be remembered years later, is it fair? Probably not but that's just how sports is these days

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Well just remember that going 10-0 in regular season means very little without a deep run

Columbia went 10-0 in regular season in 1989 but was bounced in first round

Nobody in Lake City ever talks about that team, people will not remember what you do in regular season, only what you do in playoffs will be remembered years later, is it fair? Probably not but that's just how sports is these days

I agree but as for us i believe its a starting point we have to build to become a state championship team.

Look at deerfield their ranked nationally and state wise but with no state title apperances & no titles.

As for dillard its about earning peoples respect many said at best we would b 7

(7-3) this year but here we are 7 wins 0 losses.

2 hours ago, NewEraFball said:

I would bet that Columbus will beat Dillard. Should be a good game! 

Just out of curiousity wat would make you comfortable with that bet ?? Who have they beat this year to make that pick so solid ? Everh good team they played they lost.

& i will almost gurantee they will lost thursday to U SCHOOL which will drop them to (4-3) 

2 hours ago, muckboy561 said:

Columbus might get yall....  

Its a good possibility but just looking at them this year & not off pass success; thrir extremley 1 demensional outside of parrish they lost every solid game theyve played so far; they barely escapea below avg osceloa team on the road. Miami high who just lost to a extremley down jackson team 7-6 gave them a game for a half when they played. & next up they got u school which i believe u school is gonna win.

4 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Its a good possibility but just looking at them this year & not off pass success; thrir extremley 1 demensional outside of parrish they lost every solid game theyve played so far; they barely escapea below avg osceloa team on the road. Miami high who just lost to a extremley down jackson team 7-6 gave them a game for a half when they played. & next up they got u school which i believe u school is gonna win.

Should be a good game

On 10/9/2019 at 12:34 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Just out of curiousity wat would make you comfortable with that bet ?? Who have they beat this year to make that pick so solid ? Everh good team they played they lost.

& i will almost gurantee they will lost thursday to U SCHOOL which will drop them to (4-3) 

You were right. I retract my statement. After seeing the way they lost that game, Dillard should have a great shot at winning this one. Good luck moving forward this season!!

On 10/9/2019 at 12:37 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

below average Osceola team.  Don't disrespect Osceola like that. They aren't a power this year but they aren't a push over either.  They have done way more than Dillard the last 20 years.

9 minutes ago, badbird said:

below average Osceola team.  Don't disrespect Osceola like that. They aren't a power this year but they aren't a push over either.  They have done way more than Dillard the last 20 years.

Are we talking About the last 20 years columbus teams or this year ?? Was i talking about the last 20 years of osceola or was i talking about this years team??

O ok i stand corrected as i said and im gonna say again the exploers are NOT what people think they are and that win vs osceola this year was against a below avg maybe avg team idc what they did 9 10 15 3 years ago. Tbh i can careless about the kowboys this post was about columbus.

28 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Are we talking About the last 20 years columbus teams or this year ?? Was i talking about the last 20 years of osceola or was i talking about this years team??

O ok i stand corrected as i said and im gonna say again the exploers are NOT what people think they are and that win vs osceola this year was against a below avg maybe avg team idc what they did 9 10 15 3 years ago. Tbh i can careless about the kowboys this post was about columbus.

so 6-1 is below Average?   How many games have you seen Osceola play?  OK if Osceola is below average Dillard is average this year.   

If we want to talk about Columbus right after they beat that below average Osceola team by 4 they barely lost to a really  good South Dade team.  Lately they haven't been playing very good.  I have no idea why.  I haven't seen them play one game but clearly their scores of late getting killed by BTW and University shows they haven't performed to their expectations earlier in the year.  Hopefully this average Dillard team can continue the trend.

9 minutes ago, badbird said:

so 6-1 is below Average?   How many games have you seen Osceola play?  OK if Osceola is below average Dillard is average this year.   

If we want to talk about Columbus right after they beat that below average Osceola team by 4 they barely lost to a really  good South Dade team.  Lately they haven't been playing very good.  I have no idea why.  I haven't seen them play one game but clearly their scores of late getting killed by BTW and University shows they haven't performed to their expectations earlier in the year.  Hopefully this average Dillard team can continue the trend.

Dillard is def better then avg lol haha..but to answer your question i havent seen the kowboys play at all this year; but before you responded to my last message i went back to look on somethings and i saw that the kowboys only lost was to columbus & they have been dominating weekly so i take my comment back about them being below avg #s dont lie.

As for columbus its a reason they havent been able to bring home the chip year after year. This year they have a new head coach & a dawg at RB in parrish but other then that thats it there very 1 demensional. And that south dade team they almost beat almost lost to a winless southridge team. All in all as i was saying on score stream alot of times we can be prisoners of the moment  and people see that columbus went to state last year & etc and all of a sudden their automatically hyped for 2019. Columbus has shown you stop parrish you basically stop their entire offense. They just lost 35-0 to a 4A powerhouse 35-0!! As a 8A contender or as 1 of the 8A faves to win it all you have to score something in that game.

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Dillard is def better then avg lol haha..but to answer your question i havent seen the kowboys play at all this year; but before you responded to my last message i went back to look on somethings and i saw that the kowboys only lost was to columbus & they have been dominating weekly so i take my comment back about them being below avg #s dont lie.

As for columbus its a reason they havent been able to bring home the chip year after year. This year they have a new head coach & a dawg at RB in parrish but other then that thats it there very 1 demensional. And that south dade team they almost beat almost lost to a winless southridge team. All in all as i was saying on score stream alot of times we can be prisoners of the moment  and people see that columbus went to state last year & etc and all of a sudden their automatically hyped for 2019. Columbus has shown you stop parrish you basically stop their entire offense. They just lost 35-0 to a 4A powerhouse 35-0!! As a 8A contender or as 1 of the 8A faves to win it all you have to score something in that game.

When you play in the state title game the year before and you have a RB like Parrish coming back people are going to automatically think you are going to be real good again.  Don't take it personal.  Obviously they have some issues this year.  Unfortunately for Dillard if they don't beat Columbus by at least 2 scores it is going to raise questions moving forward.  It would have benefited Dillard for Columbus to be doing better.  

1 minute ago, badbird said:

When you play in the state title game the year before and you have a RB like Parrish coming back people are going to automatically think you are going to be real good again.  Don't take it personal.  Obviously they have some issues this year.  Unfortunately for Dillard if they don't beat Columbus by at least 2 scores it is going to raise questions moving forward.  It would have benefited Dillard for Columbus to be doing better.  

I believe that even at 4-3  they will look at columbus loses and say it was to a power house 8a school (south dade) & two 4A powerhouses in BTW & U school.

In dillards case we are not looked at as a power house were not even looked at as a contender were ranked 8th!! Lol in 6A.

Which is why columbus is still ranked higher then us in the state & national polls just like miramar was.

When it comes to picking this game in pick ems most are gonna pick columbus and even on these sports pages their gonna pick columbus so technically dillard is the underdog & wont be picked to win at all let alone by two scores.

1 minute ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I believe that even at 4-3  they will look at columbus loses and say it was to a power house 8a school (south dade) & two 4A powerhouses in BTW & U school.

In dillards case we are not looked at as a power house were not even looked at as a contender were ranked 8th!! Lol in 6A.

Which is why columbus is still ranked higher then us in the state & national polls just like miramar was.

When it comes to picking this game in pick ems most are gonna pick columbus and even on these sports pages their gonna pick columbus so technically dillard is the underdog & wont be picked to win at all let alone by two scores.

will be interesting to see what Pinkos has for this.  I bet he has Dillard as a slight favorite