(4-3) Miami Columbus @ (8-0) Dillard let the talking begin.

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Weeelllllll Dillards First REAL Test have Arrived!! Week after week blowout after blow out here comes a miami dade powerhouse.

When it comes down to it this game can go either way columbus may not b what everyone hyped them to be but their still a formidable opponent & my panthers will have to come ready to play all 4 quarters unlike the last few games that were over after the 1st Qt.

I dont have a score prediction yet but i figured we can start talking now. The community has been talking about this game the players & coaches have been hearing week after week by outsiders & by some of our own alumni that were not good as our record shows & that columbus will expose us so the panthers been hearing it all but focusing on 1 game at a time but this matchup is finally here and they way the city has been buzzing it feels like a playoff game.

3 minutes ago, badbird said:

If Dillard wants recognition on the state scale they need a big statement win.  14 or more points.  

I most def agree with this. While a lost isnt the end of the world but if we care about being respected games like this we gotta win. 

Just like we did as underdogs vs miramar in 7A...can we do it again vs columbus in 8A...were gonna see.