2 St Thomas Aquinas  7a  (6-0)
3 Armwood  7a  (7-1)
4 South Dade  8a  (7-0)
5 Deerfield Beach  8a  (5-2)
6 Miami Washington  4a  (6-2)
7 Miami Northwestern  5a  (5-2)
8 Miami Central  6a  (6-2)
9 Edgewater  7a  (7-1)
10 American Heritage Plantation  5a  (6-1)
11 Rockledge  5a  (6-1)
12 Cocoa  4a  (5-1)
13 Gulliver Prep  4a  (7-0)
14 Chaminade Madonna  3a  (6-1)
15 Bartram Trail  8a  (7-0)
16 Miami Palmetto  8a  (6-1)
17 Jones  5a  (6-1)
18 Sanford Seminole  8a  (7-0)
19 Naples  6a  (7-0)
20 Palmetto  6a  (7-0)
21 Vero Beach  8a  (6-0)
22 Cardinal Gibbons  4a  (5-2)
23 Columbia  6a  (6-1)
24 Atlantic Delray  7a  (4-2)
25 University School  4a  (6-1)
26 Palm Beach Lakes  7a  (6-0)
27 Western  8a  (6-1)
28 Lake Wales  5a  (7-0)
29 Dillard  6a  (8-0)
30 Escambia  6a  (7-0)
31 Wakulla  5a  (8-0)
32 Apopka  8a  (5-1)
33 Columbus  8a  (4-3)
34 Deland  8a  (4-2)
35 Niceville  7a  (8-0)
36 Lakewood  4a  (8-0)
37 Viera  7a  (4-2)
38 Trinity Christian  3a  (3-5)
39 Raines  5a  (4-2)
40 Champagnat Catholic  2a  (5-2)
41 Madison County  1a  (6-2)
42 Flagler Palm Coast  8a  (6-1)
43 North Marion  5a  (6-1)
44 Osceola  8a  (6-1)
45 American Heritage Delray  4a  (5-2)
46 Sarasota Riverview  8a  (5-2)
47 Vanguard  5a  (4-2)
48 Miami Edison  3a  (4-3)
49 Lake Gibson  6a  (7-0)
50 Gaither  6a  (7-0)

Next (30) in no specific order

Robert E Lee  6a  (5-2)
Oakleaf  8a  (5-2)
Dunnellon  5a  (6-1)
Mainland  6a  (3-3)
Pine Forest  5a  (4-2)
Fleming Island  7a  (6-0)
Spruce Creek  8a  (4-2)
Pensacola Catholic  3a (7-0)
Washington  6a  (7-0)
Ponte Vedra  6a  (6-1)
Victory Christian  2a  (7-0)
Dr Phillips  8a  (5-2)
Jesuit  5a  (5-2)
Steinbrenner  8a  (7-0)
Venice  7a  (4-3)
Berkeley Prep  3a  (6-1)
Bloomingdale  7a  (6-1)
Clearwater Central Catholic  3a  (5-3)
Treasure Coast  8a  (5-1)
Wekiva  7a  (5-2)
Miramar  7a  (5-3)
Plantation  7a  (6-1)
Bishop Verot  3a  (6-1)
Fort Myers  6a  (6-2)
Miami Carol City  4a  (3-5)
Barron Collier  6a  (5-2)
Palm Beach Gardens  8a  (5-1)
Glades Central  4a  (4-3)
South Fort Myers  6a  (6-1)
Calvary Christian  3a  (8-0)

18 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

Lol at south Dade (barely beat norland), Deerfield (who lost to Carol City), armwood (never beats Dade county at state recently) all ahead of NW. Booker T too but that's more of an argument than the others eventhough they lost to central and img put 50 on them. 

DFB didn't have Pratt when they lost to Carol City, DFB is a much different team with him at QB

Btw your welcome to make your own poll lol

7 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

DFB didn't have Pratt when they lost to Carol City, DFB is a much different team with him at QB

Btw your welcome to make your own poll lol

Hey it's your poll. U gave reasoning for DFB but not other the schools. I'm just waiting to see what DFB does in playoffs. Seem to always choke during that time of year. 

2 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

Hey it's your poll. U gave reasoning for DFB but not other the schools. I'm just waiting to see what DFB does in playoffs. Seem to always choke during that time of year. 

One year, 2005, they did pull the huge upset against MNW in the semis. But in the title game they did choke against an okay Palm Beach Gardens team. 

11 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

Lol at south Dade (barely beat norland), Deerfield (who lost to Carol City), armwood (never beats Dade county at state recently) all ahead of NW. Booker T too but that's more of an argument than the others eventhough they lost to central and img put 50 on them. 

South Dade did have a close game with Norland but most teams have off nights and Norland isn't exactly a pushover which I would expect a MNW fan to remember

South Dade rose into top 10 after beating Columbus who at the time was undefeated and ranked very high, I don't punish teams for teams they beat declining afterwards so South Dade gets a lot of credit for beating a team like Columbus who was ranked high and undefeated at the time and as teams aboved them lost they kept climbing

Armwood may not have a good past history with Dade teams but that has very little to do with whether or not they are a capable team this year, I'm usually very sceptical of Armwood but this team does look good, will they beat Lakeland or STA? Probably not but they are IMO definitely top 5 this year 

And for BTW they may be on of most overachieving teams in all of South Florida this year, despite not having Ice Harris they have stepped up and played competitive and if I remember correctly IMG beat MNW pretty convincingly as well

4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

South Dade did have a close game with Norland but most teams have off nights and Norland isn't exactly a pushover which I would expect a MNW fan to remember

South Dade rose into top 10 after beating Columbus who at the time was undefeated and ranked very high, I don't punish teams for teams they beat declining afterwards so South Dade gets a lot of credit for beating a team like Columbus who was ranked high and undefeated at the time and as teams aboved them lost they kept climbing

Armwood may not have a good past history with Dade teams but that has very little to do with whether or not they are a capable team this year, I'm usually very sceptical of Armwood but this team does look good, will they beat Lakeland or STA? Probably not but they are IMO definitely top 5 this year 

And for BTW they may be on of most overachieving teams in all of South Florida this year, despite not having Ice Harris they have stepped up and played competitive and if I remember correctly IMG beat MNW pretty convincingly as well

With BTW 24 to 7 compared to 52 to 14 there is a difference. And with the other common opponent BTW lost to Central. Columbus has to be the most disappointing team in the state this year. With all they had coming back no one thought the coaching change would've affected them this much. South Dade hasn't played nobody other than Columbus on their schedule. Alot of people besides me will be shocked if Carol City beats them tonight. But everything thing will play out just was trying to understand your logic. You did have Columbia ahead of NW couple weeks back lol. 

By the way Norland is a stat game this year. So if South Dade is that good game shouldn't have been close. 

3 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

With BTW 24 to 7 compared to 52 to 14 there is a difference. And with the other common opponent BTW lost to Central. Columbus has to be the most disappointing team in the state this year. With all they had coming back no one thought the coaching change would've affected them this much. South Dade hasn't played nobody other than Columbus on their schedule. Alot of people besides me will be shocked if Carol City beats them tonight. But everything thing will play out just was trying to understand your logic. You did have Columbia ahead of NW couple weeks back lol

By the way Norland is a stat game this year. So if South Dade is that good game shouldn't have been close. 

Well Columbia was undefeated and MNW was blown out twice, I was definitely not only one to have Columbia higher

And if we want to get technical Columbia nearly running clocked a team who running clocked Carol City, while MNW could only put up 10 points against them

Just because Columbia not in SFL don't mean they ain't good, in fact TCA shredding Carol City like they did showed North Florida teams aren't the pushovers some people out there trying to imply to fit their agenda

57 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

With BTW 24 to 7 compared to 52 to 14 there is a difference. And with the other common opponent BTW lost to Central. Columbus has to be the most disappointing team in the state this year. With all they had coming back no one thought the coaching change would've affected them this much. South Dade hasn't played nobody other than Columbus on their schedule. Alot of people besides me will be shocked if Carol City beats them tonight. But everything thing will play out just was trying to understand your logic. You did have Columbia ahead of NW couple weeks back lol. 

My philosophy with Ranking is to adjust teams on a week to week basis 

It will never be a perfect system but i feel overall my poll can hold up with the better FL polls out there because I don't just look at star rankings, I look at a lot of factors and even take into account direct observation from people across the state who see the teams so even though I may not be able to personally see every team i can talk to people who have

19 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

My philosophy with Ranking is to adjust teams on a week to week basis 

It will never be a perfect system but i feel overall my poll can hold up with the better FL polls out there because I don't just look at star rankings, I look at a lot of factors and even take into account direct observation from people across the state who see the teams so even though I may not be able to personally see every team i can talk to people who have

I know you put in the research. Maybe just shy of what a homer for a given team will do, but in all fairness you have a lot of teams to research over just a few.

I think you do a fine job at ranking teams and I also know from experiance that it can be a big undertaking just to get a top 25...

Keep up the good work. 

34 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

I know that chaminade has a winning record, but do y’all really think they better then Jax Tca ????? I mean they lost to carol city in a low scoring game... Jax Tca running clocked carol city ... I’m just saying!!!! What y’all REALLY think ?????

I feel right now it would be a tossup game if they played