FINAL DILLARD 21 COLUMBUS 20 Dillard moves to (9-0!!)

THIS_IS_DILLARD

On 10/16/2019 at 4:50 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Welp were two days away from our BIGGEST Test of the year ..game can go either way ...columbus is gonna come in with something to prove after having a runnin clock put on em last week; so win lose or draw this is gonna b a great game.

BOTH teams need this win but i believe dillard needs it more just to prove the doubters wrong that were not all smoke & mirrors.

If dillard can get off to a fast start & momentum i love our chances but if they let parish get hot & run wild columbus will win this game.

SCORE PREDICTION: I Say my panthers make a STATEMENT friday night & win 35-21 Over the exploers.

On 10/16/2019 at 4:50 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Welp were two days away from our BIGGEST Test of the year ..game can go either way ...columbus is gonna come in with something to prove after having a runnin clock put on em last week; so win lose or draw this is gonna b a great game.

BOTH teams need this win but i believe dillard needs it more just to prove the doubters wrong that were not all smoke & mirrors.

If dillard can get off to a fast start & momentum i love our chances but if they let parish get hot & run wild columbus will win this game.

SCORE PREDICTION: I Say my panthers make a STATEMENT friday night & win 35-21 Over the exploers.

Dillard ball letsss goooo

FINAL DILLARD 21 MIAMI COLUMBUS 20 YOUR PANTHERS ARE (9-0)!!!! YEA I SAID IT (9-0) For those who doubted us keep doubting us!! WE DILLARD BABY!!

They say we havent played NOBODY they say we wasnt as GOOD as our record showed but HERE WE ARE UNDEFEATED STILL

I LOST my voice ...dropped and cracked my phone but in the words of FRED SANFORD i DONT GIVE A DAM!!!

Eddie Frasier IM SO DAM PROUD OF YOU AND THE STAFF AND THE PLAYERS!! so much grit and toughness GREAT JOH TONIGHT AHHHOOOOO AHHHHH DILLARD HIGH!!!!