Quantcast
Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

Jax Tca 21 LEE 0 second quarter

Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

I don’t understand why Jax Tca shows up some games , but other games they don’t ? But I don’t care as long as we win this game tonight!!!!

From what I saw of Trinity and Lee this year I'm not that surprised especially after TCA beat Carol City

 

We played worst game by far all year at Lee last week and they barley escaped at home, we will win the rematch

 

I just hope Gainesville can upset Lee so they will have to come to Lake City because it's personal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

From what I saw of Trinity and Lee this year I'm not that surprised especially after TCA beat Carol City

 

We played worst game by far all year at Lee last week and they barley escaped at home, we will win the rematch

 

I just hope Gainesville can upset Lee so they will have to come to Lake City because it's personal

Well the game ain’t over yet , lee likes to come back sum times, .. so I hope we can keep our foot in the gas ... and lol ik it’s personal for y’all , cuzz y’all should have won this year but everybody has off weeks y’all will get y’all revenge!!! 

This trinity worst year in a really long time it’s been hard for me to watch some of the games but it’s still Tca all day!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Well the game ain’t over yet , lee likes to come back sum times, .. so I hope we can keep our foot in the gas ... and lol ik it’s personal for y’all , cuzz y’all should have won this year but everybody has off weeks y’all will get y’all revenge!!! 

This trinity worst year in a really long time it’s been hard for me to watch some of the games but it’s still Tca all day!!!!!

It's also TCA toughest schedule ever

 

But at least they not afraid to step up

 

Can't say same about most these cowards in North Florida

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It's also TCA toughest schedule ever

 

But at least they not afraid to step up

 

Can't say same about most these cowards in North Florida

U right about that .. my 11th grade  year we were 13-1 and lost at state .... my senior year we went 12-2 and won state , but both those teams probably would have had the same record against this schedule 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lee has a problem with turnovers and its been key to the losses they've had this season, including the 21-12 loss last night..........ColumbiaFan's statement on beating Lee in the postseason "Its personal" causes me to be reminded of this song by Thrid eye blind......should Columbia HS once again find itself in a early exit position from the postseason this year...........

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Posts

    • It's on there team preview page. At the beginning of the season, it was 35 hardest, remember Columbia was top 10, 
    • I'm just saying Rockledge is getting all the transfers now.  They already have 5 transfers
    • it is the same as maxpreps.  Give me the link please.  That 20.6 is there SOS.  It is not even in the top 100.  The 102-62 record of opponent is really good.   Madison has to play 1A teams which hurts their SOS.  Most 1 teams are not ranked very high.   26 Madison County (Madison, FL)   team preview   trend Florida 1A Region 3 1A 12-2 0-0 6-0 49.3 20.6 102-62
    • No real surprises honestly, it looks like it is spread out among numerous classifications and regions of Florida. I wonder what state title team since 2000 has the worst winning percentage over the same period as above. My guess would Nease or Jupiter Christian or Jefferson County.    
    • Here are the best programs to have not reached a state title game this century, sorted by their W-L Pct. vs. Florida Competition (2000-2019). Out of State contests are not included.   School W L Pct Vero Beach 168 51 0.767 Jesuit (Tampa)  178 58 0.754 Hillsborough (Tampa) 160 63 0.717 Columbia (Lake City)  164 65 0.716 Fletcher (Neptune Beach) 159 66 0.707 Largo 159 66 0.707 Fort Myers  161 67 0.706 Charlotte (Punta Gorda)  161 69 0.700 Lafayette (Mayo) 151 66 0.696 Countryside (Clearwater)  149 66 0.693 Hardee (Wauchula) 153 68 0.692 Dunnellon 147 68 0.684 Dixie County (Cross City) 150 70 0.682 First Baptist (Naples) 77 36 0.681 First Academy (Orlando) 151 71 0.680 South Fort Myers 112 56 0.667 Park Vista (Lake Worth) 109 55 0.665 Calvary Christian (Fort Lauderdale) 104 53 0.662 Merritt Island  149 77 0.659 Lake Wales 147 77 0.656 Winter Park 145 78 0.650 Fleming Island (Orange Park) 120 65 0.649 Winter Haven  143 78 0.647 Plantation  140 77 0.645 Pace 139 78 0.641
  • Who's Online (See full list)

  • Popular Contributors

×
×
  • Create New...