Jax Tca 21 LEE 0 second quarter

JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

2 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

I don’t understand why Jax Tca shows up some games , but other games they don’t ? But I don’t care as long as we win this game tonight!!!!

From what I saw of Trinity and Lee this year I'm not that surprised especially after TCA beat Carol City

We played worst game by far all year at Lee last week and they barley escaped at home, we will win the rematch

I just hope Gainesville can upset Lee so they will have to come to Lake City because it's personal

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

From what I saw of Trinity and Lee this year I'm not that surprised especially after TCA beat Carol City

We played worst game by far all year at Lee last week and they barley escaped at home, we will win the rematch

I just hope Gainesville can upset Lee so they will have to come to Lake City because it's personal

Well the game ain’t over yet , lee likes to come back sum times, .. so I hope we can keep our foot in the gas ... and lol ik it’s personal for y’all , cuzz y’all should have won this year but everybody has off weeks y’all will get y’all revenge!!! 

This trinity worst year in a really long time it’s been hard for me to watch some of the games but it’s still Tca all day!!!!!

10 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Well the game ain’t over yet , lee likes to come back sum times, .. so I hope we can keep our foot in the gas ... and lol ik it’s personal for y’all , cuzz y’all should have won this year but everybody has off weeks y’all will get y’all revenge!!! 

This trinity worst year in a really long time it’s been hard for me to watch some of the games but it’s still Tca all day!!!!!

It's also TCA toughest schedule ever

But at least they not afraid to step up

Can't say same about most these cowards in North Florida

44 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It's also TCA toughest schedule ever

But at least they not afraid to step up

Can't say same about most these cowards in North Florida

U right about that .. my 11th grade  year we were 13-1 and lost at state .... my senior year we went 12-2 and won state , but both those teams probably would have had the same record against this schedule 

Lee has a problem with turnovers and its been key to the losses they've had this season, including the 21-12 loss last night..........ColumbiaFan's statement on beating Lee in the postseason "Its personal" causes me to be reminded of this song by Thrid eye blind......should Columbia HS once again find itself in a early exit position from the postseason this year...........