Beating Chaminade is better than beating Oscar Smith???

Floridatech

Tonight Vero have a big game tonight against Chaminade and they are coming in as the back to back state champs but Chaminade has taken three straight trips to states (2016, 2017, 2018)......now back when Vero beat Oscar Smith, they had like three or four straight trips to the state games but they ain't win the titles but they did win em in 2008 and 2011....

Soooo if Vero beats South Florida Chaminade, will it be a better accomplish than beating Oscar Smith out of state.....

Oscar Smith accomplishments

2x state champs

Multi time runner ups 

Chaminade accomplishments

4x state champs

3x state runner ups

6 minutes ago, XDC said:

I was looking forward to some quality football tonight. Didn’t get it. Turned it off after three. 

Chaminade is incompetent on offense. If this is the fifth best team in the state, as ranked by @Joshua Wilson, we (the state of Florida) are in trouble. 

We as a state are in trouble but those small private schools that recruit usually are way over ranked based on recruits not team.  

On 10/18/2019 at 9:15 PM, XDC said:

I was looking forward to some quality football tonight. Didn’t get it. Turned it off after three. 

Chaminade is incompetent on offense. If this is the fifth best team in the state, as ranked by @Joshua Wilson, we (the state of Florida) are in trouble. 

And that was a shock given that Chaminade-Madonna was the favorite coming into this game. The fact Vero Beach shut them out is one of the best performances this season. Before that point the Lions' lone loss is something that was marred in controversy, but this loss to Vero is not that at all. This was absolute domination by Vero and absolute meltdown by Chaminade. Might still be a favorite to win Class 3A, but Vero proved Chaminade has some issues and with Miami Central next week, they might be starring down loss No. 3.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:01 PM, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

If Jax Tca was in 3a the last two years they would have been state champs both those year and broke the record for most consecutive state championships in a row .. went 12 -2 their first year in 5a and went 13-1 their second year in 5a...but now they back in 3a to reclaim they spot !!!!

I'm wondering something, not finding fault. How can TCA be in the 3A class playoffs when they haven't played one 3A team this season? Also, if they lose to Raines they will be 4-6. Can they get into the playoffs with that record? I am hoping that they do get into the playoffs as I would love to see the Celtics against TCA once again. Not saying we are quite as good as TCA but we might be. Would be interesting to find out. :unsure:

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

I'm wondering something, not finding fault. How can TCA be in the 3A class playoffs when they haven't played one 3A team this season? Also, if they lose to Raines they will be 4-6. Can they get into the playoffs with that record? I am hoping that they do get into the playoffs as I would love to see the Celtics against TCA once again. Not saying we are quite as good as TCA but we might be. Would be interesting to find out. :unsure:

Is this a serious question? 

There are no districts so they don't have to play 3A teams.  They will make the playoffs and if Trinity Catholic advances far enough you will see them.  

2 hours ago, Proseteye said:

Probably because the 3a teams refuse to play them

It's not like they want to go face a murders row schedule, they did it out of necessity since the 3a teams (especially ones up here) want no part of them

After all teams like TCA are why the small schools fought for no Districts, didn't want to share a district with Madison, NFC, and TCA

All I’m saying is Jax Tca has played the hardest schedule in 3a and maybe the state ... EVERY team in 3a would have the same record, probably worse actually... ... Jax Tca is gonna beat  Raines and then dominate the 3a playoffs... I can’t believe they’re even comparing schools like Wolfson and episcopal that’s bs to me ..