Dillard has won 16 regular season games in a row and counting.

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Sooo after dillard last night game in a playoff like atmosphere vs columbus in a "STATEMENT GAME" dillard moved to (9-0) && pushed their regular season streak to 16 dating back to last year. Over all we are (17-2) and counting the last 2 years.

Dillard is (10-0) at home over the last 2 seasons havent lost at home in the regular season since 2017. History is just being made all over the place with this panther football team.

Nonetheless tho we still got work to do 1 game at a time & leave it all on the field. LETSSSSS GOOOOOOO DILLLLLLAAAARRDDDD.

Excellent accomplishment this season after so many so-so seasons. Do you think that Dillard will be able to go undefeated by defeating Blanch Ely? BE seems to have a pretty soft schedule with the only decent team that they played being Deerfield Beach, losing 42-0, and Deefield Beach is only 5-3. Also, what kind of teams do they have to navigate through in the playoffs? Who do you think will give Dillard the most difficulty?

12 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Excellent accomplishment this season after so many so-so seasons. Do you think that Dillard will be able to go undefeated by defeating Blanch Ely? BE seems to have a pretty soft schedule with the only decent team that they played being Deerfield Beach, losing 42-0, and Deefield Beach is only 5-3. Also, what kind of teams do they have to navigate through in the playoffs? Who do you think will give Dillard the most difficulty?

With blanche ely that is a our most heated rilvary game both communites started talking about this game 2 weeks ago & the game is not until nov 2nd. This type of game here u just never know pride & egos are at a all time high for this matchup every year. So happens this year both teams come in with a winning record  which hasnt happen in years.

I fully expect dillard to win by double digits ..but with ely coming in with a (7-2) record (predicting they will lose to atlantic next week) their confidence will be at a all time high plus its at their field this year with the attendeance is ecpected to be in the thousands this year for both fan bases combined. So dillard cant come in half stepping because in 2013 dillard came in 7-2 & on a 7 game winning streak vs a (4-5) ely team & we lost 50-0 on a cold frigid rainy night at lochart stadium where everything just went ely way that night but our coaching staff have made sure our players are never to high or low but 1 game at a time.

Our biggest obastacle in 6A will be miami central but we wouldnt see them until the 3rd round which would b history for us since we havent advanced past second since 2001. 

Just now, nolebull813 said:

The last time you went 9-0 and lost to Ely, you won state!!!

Right!!! But i will b hot burned damned if that lil bit of history repeats it self. Both fan bases been going at it the last 3 weeks in anticipation for next weeks game ...attendance is expected to be well in the thousands so ayyee we got History in sight (10-0) baaaabbyy!! Then its reset start over (0-0) & lets do it all over again.

19 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Right!!! But i will b hot burned damned if that lil bit of history repeats it self. Both fan bases been going at it the last 3 weeks in anticipation for next weeks game ...attendance is expected to be well in the thousands so ayyee we got History in sight (10-0) baaaabbyy!! Then its reset start over (0-0) & lets do it all over again.

How difficult is it to play in the Blanch Ely stadium? It's an away game and in front of a lot of opposing fans. That's difficult enough. But, if the field is just a difficult one to play on for teams that are not familiar with it, then that can be a nightmare. I know that Dillard plays on it every year but sometimes with not all of the same players or even the same coaches.

Just now, Proseteye said:

How difficult is it to play in the Blanch Ely stadium? It's an away game and in front of a lot of opposing fans. That's difficult enough. But, if the field is just a difficult one to play on for teams that are not familiar with it, then that can be a nightmare. I know that Dillard plays on it every year but sometimes with not all of the same players or even the same coaches.

Their feild was redone like 3 years ago so conditions wise we will b fine as far as crowd goes we bring if not the amount ..then more fans as the vistor then they do as the home team ....dillard travels very very very well.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:12 AM, nolebull813 said:

60 straight with no titles like going on 6 dates with 6 different women, spending a ton of cash, and getting no action from any of them. Lmao!!!

I totally agree!!! Vero Beach seems like they're always 9-1 or 10-0 every season, but they haven't won a state championship since 1981. That's 38 years without that trophy, smdh.  

2 hours ago, Big Ray said:

I totally agree!!! Vero Beach seems like they're always 9-1 or 10-0 every season, but they haven't won a state championship since 1981. That's 38 years without that trophy, smdh.  

Their proximity to South Florida should be no excuse. They can get the top Miami and Broward teams to come to them no issue. 

I’m not talking 3A Chaminade. I’m talking STA, AHP, DFB, MC, MNW

those teams always have a hard time finding games. They would jump at a Home and Home with Vero. 

I guess the coach at Vero is on a quest for most wins in history or something. Lol 

1 minute ago, nolebull813 said:

Their proximity to South Florida should be no excuse. They can get the top Miami and Broward teams to come to them no issue. 

those teams always have a hard time finding games. They would jump at a Home and Home with Vero. 

I guess the coach at Vero is on a quest for most wins in history or something. Lol 

Lets not turn a dillard thread to a vero thread they have enough threads lol hahahahs. 

Now back to dillard lol jkjk

15 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Great question how many Dade county teams has Vero Beach beaten during their 60 games winning streak??

@Floridatech

@OldSchoolLion

@nolebull813