Vero 33 point fav over FPC

Floridatech

Defense is the best part about Vero this year but I don't know if Vero can put up 5 TDs on FPC but I did predict a few weeks ago that it'll be closer than what the records show for both teams.....two reasons for that is one, Vero's offense is iight this year and if u stop em, you'll have a defense struggle with them and second, FPC have played good defense this year and have been in close games with everyone on their schedule....

My prediction Vero scores 21 or 28 on FPC

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Seriously tho what happens to vero in the playoffs man ??? They seem to have it all together in the regular season all the right calls played schemes & even when the pressure is on they prevail; but in the playoffs it’s a diff story how come ??? What changes ?? @Floridatech 

Competition changes

3 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Seriously tho what happens to vero in the playoffs man ??? They seem to have it all together in the regular season all the right calls played schemes & even when the pressure is on they prevail; but in the playoffs it’s a diff story how come ??? What changes ?? @Floridatech 

Traditionally Vero much better at home than road as evidenced by our road scores....Vero struggles against athletic defensive lines that get after the QB and struggle against good running backs and dual threat QBS....and Vero normally runs into that type of team on the road in the playoffs around the second round

3 minutes ago, Jimmyb1980 said:

Traditionally Vero much better at home than road as evidenced by our road scores....Vero struggles against athletic defensive lines that get after the QB and struggle against good running backs and dual threat QBS....and Vero normally runs into that type of team on the road in the playoffs around the second round

For example tho y’all just murderd the same kind of team y’all just described that give y’all trouble only thing was it’s in the regular season.

but then in the playoffs u would lose to a team who couldn’t even sniff Chaminade smh

Come on guys, give Vero a break. We are in the playoffs every year in the last decade. We usually exit second or third round, but keep in mind only one team can win the state champ title out of 78 8A teams. That plus the 61 regular season wins and going undefeated for the last 6 years makes us a very good football program, and that should make all Vero fans very proud !

23 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

For example tho y’all just murderd the same kind of team y’all just described that give y’all trouble only thing was it’s in the regular season.

but then in the playoffs u would lose to a team who couldn’t even sniff Chaminade smh

That is true af Vero the type a team to beat IMG but loss to a district champ at home in the playoffs

1 minute ago, roygod said:

Come on guys, give Vero a break. We are in the playoffs every year in the last decade. We usually exit second or third round, but keep in mind only one team can win the state champ title out of 78 8A teams. That plus the 61 regular season wins and going undefeated for the last 6 years makes us a very good football program, and that should make all Vero fans very proud !

No winning states should make us proud our playoff record is one of the most horrendous since the 2000s beatin faded defending state champs ain't nun no mo

On 10/26/2019 at 9:06 AM, Floridatech said:

No winning states should make us proud our playoff record is one of the most horrendous since the 2000s beatin faded defending state champs ain't nun no mo

Whatever this is supposed to mean.  Your support is greatly appreciated.  I just want VB to line up correctly.  

20 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Whatever this is supposed to mean.  Your support is greatly appreciated.  I just want VB to line up correctly.  

I agree, I can never understand what Floidatech is saying. It's like he's from another country ! He certainly is not a Vero fan.

On 10/26/2019 at 9:03 AM, roygod said:

I think the school should give your coach an award for his scheduling abilities. Apparently, he's very good at it.