Final Miami central 7 Chaminade 27

THIS_IS_DILLARD

1 minute ago, MC Rockets said:

As a Central alumni and fan, all I will say is "this team" is in trouble. What I saw tonight was a complete disgrace! I won't go into full details, but if they get past the 2nd I'd be surprised. They may not make it past the first....And I said what I said!

I am sorry to hear that, man. I know you are a loyal Central fan, but you call it the way you see it. If you are right, and I have no reason to doubt you, this would be a bad end to what seemed like a very promising season. 

4 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

As a Central alumni and fan, all I will say is "this team" is in trouble. What I saw tonight was a complete disgrace! I won't go into full details, but if they get past the 2nd I'd be surprised. They may not make it past the first....And I said what I said!

Did AJ not being there impact offense that much? 

1 minute ago, MC Rockets said:

Internal issues that are causing problems on the surface. I could see Dillard beating MC this year.

Wow is it true that y’all OC quit this week ? If so that’s crazy fam. I still see you all being in the sheer of things just off pure talent plus your first two round matchups will be against opponents not even on the same stratosphere as a even avg team from south Florida. 

4 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Wow is it true that y’all OC quit this week ? If so that’s crazy fam. I still see you all being in the sheer of things just off pure talent plus your first two round matchups will be against opponents not even on the same stratosphere as a even avg team from south Florida. 

Yes, the OC is gone. But in my opinion, he was a cancer to the team. Wanted to be the HC, OC, DC, STC, water boy, etc. 

Just now, MC Rockets said:

Yes, the OC is gone. But in my opinion, he was a cancer to the team. Wanted to be the HC, OC, DC, STC, water boy, etc. 

Omg lol so who can you guys find that is formidable in such short notice & then learning a entire new offense at the end of the season or are you guys just gonna b winging it.

Concerning Central, it's hard for me to bet against them or Northwestern come playoff time, regardless of what troubles they may be facing  Let's not forget Northwestern came into the 2018 playoffs 5-5.  And in 2017, the Bulls were upset by Norland at the end of the season.  In both cases, there were folks going off the deep end and claiming the Bulls were down.    

I would not get too excited about this single loss to Chaminade.  CM has one of the best rb's in the state, and it sounds like the kid was on last night.   CM is no slouch, regardless of what happened at Vero Beach.   

3 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Concerning Central, it's hard for me to bet against them or Northwestern come playoff time, regardless of what troubles they may be facing  Let's not forget Northwestern came into the 2018 playoffs 5-5.  And in 2017, the Bulls were upset by Norland at the end of the season.  In both cases, there were folks going off the deep end and claiming the Bulls were down.    

I would not get too excited about this single loss to Chaminade.  CM has one of the best rb's in the state, and it sounds like the kid was on last night.   CM is no slouch, regardless of what happened at Vero Beach.   

I hear what you're saying about not betting against MC. But the difference in this MC and teams of the past is, a lot of the motivators are gone. Coaches and players. Northwestern has Max Edwards and whatever he is selling those kids, they are buying into it. Roland Smith just doesn't have it. It's not solely about losing to Chaminade because they are good. MC just may be on the decline and if you paid close attention, you saw it at the end of last season. 

3 hours ago, MNWB said:

I just don't understand how Central can blast Carol City put up almost 50 but lose to Chiminade 27-7 while CC beat Chiminade 14-13.

Smh football is crazy.

That’s why every game is its own game ..any given night ..plus some matchups bring more out of players & teams. 

a team like carol city & MNW will get more out of central simply because it’s personal those kids stay round each other grew up with each other played youth ball with each other.

but when they play a school from broward (a county they don’t respect or look at as a threat anyway) they don’t have that same “umph” they would have vs one of the teams above. Yea they still wanna win & etc but the overall atmosphere is different and the crowds won’t travel the same Miami central didn’t have a great showing fans wise at all at the Chaminade game. Probably had the same mindset most of the players had.

7 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

That’s why every game is its own game ..any given night ..plus some matchups bring more out of players & teams. 

a team like carol city & MNW will get more out of central simply because it’s personal those kids stay round each other grew up with each other played youth ball with each other.

but when they play a school from broward (a county they don’t respect or look at as a threat anyway) they don’t have that same “umph” they would have vs one of the teams above. Yea they still wanna win & etc but the overall atmosphere is different and the crowds won’t travel the same Miami central didn’t have a great showing fans wise at all at the Chaminade game. Probably had the same mindset most of the players had.

I agree with about 95% of this comment. But in regards to the showing, MC had a really good number of fans there. Chaminade's field doesn't hold many people and there's only one side where both fan bases have to split. There were a lot of fans standing on the outer portion of the field.