Maxpreps out of bounds???

Steinbrenner Warriors

I have never seen this until the past week. Almost every maxpreps click the past week results in a server error and you have to reload the page 3-4 times for it to come up. Anyone else having these issues?

and we won't even discuss how the referee giving the out of bounds server penalty has 1 club hand, is giving some sort of peace sign penalty and has no eyes...and is wearing a blue belt with black pants. Want is going on here... LOAD MY PAGE!!!

In other news Lebron's hairline is still retracting quicker than our shorelines. :(

I haven't had any issues with Maxpreps.  Two things I would try:

1. Delete your cookies/cache from whatever browser you use.  If it is Chrome you can shortcut there by pressing Shift+Control+Delete and make sure to select "All Time" from the drop down menu.

2. Go to the search bar at the bottom of the screen and type CMD.  Make sure the browser window is closed.

The type: ipconfig /release

Then type: ipconfig /flushdns

Then type: ipconfig /renew

Let me know if that fixes it for you.  It really sounds like you have a DNS problem is all.

9 minutes ago, RichardZacke said:

I haven't had any issues with Maxpreps.  Two things I would try:

1. Delete your cookies/cache from whatever browser you use.  If it is Chrome you can shortcut there by pressing Shift+Control+Delete and make sure to select "All Time" from the drop down menu.

2. Go to the search bar at the bottom of the screen and type CMD.  Make sure the browser window is closed.

The type: ipconfig /release

Then type: ipconfig /flushdns

Then type: ipconfig /renew

Let me know if that fixes it for you.  It really sounds like you have a DNS problem is all.

You had me at hello :)