Halftime Columbia 20 north Marion 34 (3rd Qt)

THIS_IS_DILLARD

The tigers defense have been putrid 28 points in the first half regardless if north Marion is solid or not if you (Columbia have been ranked #1 in 6a for a few weeks consecutively before that two game slide & the second fave behind Miami central to win it all you got to have a better showing then this especially being that you lost at home two weeks ago and is 1-2 in your last 3 games. 

there is no more next week after this week another showing like this and you can be sitting home for good but it’s a whole half left @ColumbiaHighFan2017classlets see what the tigers are made of.

Well at least on road we won't have to worry about fans bailing on us and leaving in 3rd quarter

Our fanbase full of Fair weather phonies, they will complain about my broadcasts to administration because they "hear cussing in the background" but have no problem bailing on the team at first sign of trouble 

Just now, DarterBlue2 said:

I don't know what happened (injuries, breakdown in team chemistry?), but Columbia has gone backward at exactly the wrong time of year after getting off to a great start. 

Overall we have struggled against run since the KOC against Colquitt and haven't fixed it 

Injuries have only esaberated the issues 

And to think that North Marion had to rebuild from last year's team that was in the championship game. Had many starters graduate. I really don't know how they did it but that team has pulled it together. I'm also quite sure that the Colts had players out with injuries too. Interesting but never an excuse.

7 hours ago, Proseteye said:

And to think that North Marion had to rebuild from last year's team that was in the championship game. Had many starters graduate. I really don't know how they did it but that team has pulled it together. I'm also quite sure that the Colts had players out with injuries too. Interesting but never an excuse.

I guess it's not an excuse, but in high school when you have 2 of your best players go out its gonna make a big difference. Lake city dont get alot of transfers so they cant just put someone else in. There was basically 5 starters out last night. Tell what team can win against a good team with that many players out?

1 hour ago, Nolebeast12 said:

I guess it's not an excuse, but in high school when you have 2 of your best players go out its gonna make a big difference. Lake city dont get alot of transfers so they cant just put someone else in. There was basically 5 starters out last night. Tell what team can win against a good team with that many players out?

The Colts top RB Gilmore, after scoring the Colt's first TD, went out with an injury and never returned. That was half of their offense right there. They managed to survive. Columbia has a roster of 63 so losing a couple of players should not be that big of a deal. I don't know why people just can't give the 5A Colts credit for going up to Lake City and defeating the 6A Tigers fare and square.

28 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

The Colts top RB Gilmore, after scoring the Colt's first TD, went out with an injury and never returned. That was half of their offense right there. They managed to survive. Columbia has a roster of 63 so losing a couple of players should not be that big of a deal. I don't know why people just can't give the 5A Colts credit for going up to Lake City and defeating the 6A Tigers fare and square.

The backup d-tackles are hurt too. The rb for north marion weighed more than everyone on our d-line. I'm just stating facts, I guess facts are excuses.