Vero is peaking at the right time

roygod

• Vero started off slow with a close win over American Heritage, but in the last couple weeks we have dominated over Chaminade and now we have dominated over Viera. The defense  has always been there but the offense has finally come around. We have four excellent running backs, which two are wide receivers. We are top RPI seed in region 3, and possibly the overall top 8A seed in the state. We will have home field advantage throughout the regionals. I expect Vero will have a deep run in the playoffs.

13 hours ago, roygod said:
  • Vero started off slow with a close win over American Heritage, but in the last couple weeks we have dominated over Chaminade and now we have dominated over Viera. The defense  has always been there but the offense has finally come around. We have four excellent running backs, which two are wide receivers. We are top RPI seed in region 3, and possibly the overall top 8A seed in the state. We will have home field advantage throughout the regionals. I expect Vero will have a deep run in the playoffs.

Possible 2nd round rematch with Treasure  Coast may await...

3 minutes ago, roygod said:

Could this be Vero's year?