Muck Bowl-Pahokee 21, Glades Central 17

561_Fan

10 hours ago, Jesse said:

Madison gonna kill pahokee

They should, since they’re a 4A school, but we’ve gotten healthy for the playoffs. We will only be without 1 Sr (knee surgery) to begin the playoffs. 
 We played the hardest schedule in the state. 8 teams would’ve made the playoffs (including GC if they didn’t forfeit any games), Chaminade was the lowest classification school we played. 

I hope we meet in the playoffs  and they come in thinking it’s a cake walk. Pahokee and Glades Central are the Public-School (small class) STANDARD in the state.

21 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

I see y’all slaughtered Ely. Hopefully, the Muck Bowl goes back to Friday next year so I can make the Ely/Dillard game. Good luck in the playoffs 

Bruhhh u gotta make at least 1 soul bowl in ya life time it is a exact replica of famu vs Bethune lol the tailgate yesterday for both school was in the thousands and the game smh I gotta show u footage u got fbook or iG ?

and as for y’all I told you y’all was gonna make the playoffs now it’s time to make a run. 

as for us I see we went from the 4 seed to the 2 seed let’s gooooo!!

34 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Bruhhh u gotta make at least 1 soul bowl in ya life time it is a exact replica of famu vs Bethune lol the tailgate yesterday for both school was in the thousands and the game smh I gotta show u footage u got fbook or iG ?

and as for y’all I told you y’all was gonna make the playoffs now it’s time to make a run. 

as for us I see we went from the 4 seed to the 2 seed let’s gooooo!!

Pap Williams (Facebook). I was in Deerfield last weekend, talking to one of my in-laws, who works at Ely. He felt they had a chance, but I guess that was over fast.

17 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Pap Williams (Facebook). I was in Deerfield last weekend, talking to one of my in-laws, who works at Ely. He felt they had a chance, but I guess that was over fast.

It’s crazy cuz ely is decent they were 7-2 coming in they had went toe to toe with 8A fav Atlantic ...Dillard was just on another stratosphere lol.

i think it’s time people actually respect Dillard as a 6A contender but if not we will just keep winning and take it game by game. 

that was the most points ever put up in this rivalry .. it was the most points ely has ever given up at home .. & this was the third time this year Dillard has scored 60 or more.

17 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

Great game, Great atmosphere. The offense did enough to score and now wear the defense down. The defense played lights out.

i was on chain crew for the muck bowl with the officials. that was one of the best games and best atmospheres of any game Ive ever been to. Only  to be topped by the 2017 muck bowl.

4 hours ago, Jbaby32 said:

Don’t think Pahokee, gets by Newberry!! For that one they have to go on the road. No home cooking!! 

You do know Pahokee DESTROYED Newberry in the finals on a neutral field. While (potentially) setting a record for the most penalty yards in a state final game.

Does Newberry still run the same wishbone offense? And don't let the record fool you.

20 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

You do know Pahokee DESTROYED Newberry in the finals on a neutral field. While (potentially) setting a record for the most penalty yards in a state final game.

Does Newberry still run the same wishbone offense? And don't let the record fool you.

Madison county gonna roll over whoever in 1a

8 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

The 4A school should roll over everyone in the class. It's surprising it took them 3 years to win their first 1A title.

Not 4A, Trenton cheated, pahokee cheated,  but yeah pahokee is a joke now. Lost to something called Hawthorne, lost to Dixie county, struggled with frostproof, And Newberry. All in the playoffs

35 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Not 4A, Trenton cheated, pahokee cheated,  but yeah pahokee is a joke now. Lost to something called Hawthorne, lost to Dixie county, struggled with frostproof, And Newberry. All in the playoffs

I read into that "cheating" by Pahokee

The one player that was ineligible wouldn't have made enough of a difference to change outcome of Madison game