Muck Bowl-Pahokee 21, Glades Central 17

561_Fan

1 minute ago, Jbaby32 said:

How many have you seen?

In the past whether through film or game broadcasts or a few in person

Trenton, Fort White, Pahokee, Baker, Blountstown, Vernon and Madison

I also have looked at the roster of several others, it's not hard to tell that overall Madison depth is beyond that of a normal 1a school, even the ones with similar numbers don't have same level of depth

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Not 4A, Trenton cheated, pahokee cheated,  but yeah pahokee is a joke now. Lost to something called Hawthorne, lost to Dixie county, struggled with frostproof, And Newberry. All in the playoffs

How does Madison go from a class with Glades Central (4A) to 1A? GC has lost A LOT of kids and they’re still in a larger class than Pahokee. I went to FSU and have a cousin who’s a firefighter in Madison so I know something about them. 

Pahokee has more history and titles so I guess Madison isn’t worth a joke yet. 

1 hour ago, 561_Fan said:

How does Madison go from a class with Glades Central (4A) to 1A? GC has lost A LOT of kids and they’re still in a larger class than Pahokee. I went to FSU and have a cousin who’s a firefighter in Madison so I know something about them. 

Pahokee has more history and titles so I guess Madison isn’t worth a joke yet. 

Madison is catching up fast. This year makes 5, pahokee has 6.

9 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Madison is catching up fast. This year makes 5, pahokee has 6.

So. That means they haven’t reached joke status yet?

Nothing against MC, but they’ve played GC and Immokolee in finals, is bigger than Pahokee and Belle Glade combined, but are a 1A school. That’s like putting Dillard in 3A and people thumping their chest because they’re winning.

PK hasn’t been championship caliber the last two seasons, so I’m just calling a spade a spade  

30 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

So. That means they haven’t reached joke status yet?

Nothing against MC, but they’ve played GC and Immokolee in finals, is bigger than Pahokee and Belle Glade combined, but are a 1A school. That’s like putting Dillard in 3A and people thumping their chest because they’re winning.

PK hasn’t been championship caliber the last two seasons, so I’m just calling a spade a spade  

Clearwater international academy, Lakewood, Crestview, many teams they play in regular season. They can thump they chest because they beating really good teams. Doesn't matter they in 1a or any class. They play anybody. 

10 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I read into that "cheating" by Pahokee

The one player that was ineligible wouldn't have made enough of a difference to change outcome of Madison game

You are right but the difference was just home field advantage! No home cooking!