Jax Tca and Trinity Catholic reunited once again in round 1

JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

1 minute ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

I sure hope soo !!! Tca finally  looks like a decent football team ... but latex time we played trinity catholic we got smashed lol 

They were always a decent football team

Not a lot of teams in FL would have done better with that schedule, they faced tough competition all year long from start to finish

These two teams are pretty similar. Neither does a lot of passing as neither has a really scintillating QB. Utilitarian but not really outstanding. The Celtics are a ground and pound offense led by Jr RB Jamarian Samuel  with 2,096 total yards and the biggest OL in 3A and they are very good. Seems as though TCA does most of their work on the ground also. However, I am not familiar with their personnel and/or their stats. The Celtics are not the same team that went up to Jacksonville and defeated a very good undefeated TCA team 45-0 in the 2006 playoffs. We had John Brantley and associates in those days and TCA had the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on the ground but little passing capability. TCA may be 5-5 but they are still one of the best teams in the state and will be extremely difficult for Trinity Catholic to defeat even on the Celtic's home field. We are a long way back from the last 3 or 4 years but may not be quite on the level that TCA is. However, we will see this Friday. :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

These two teams are pretty similar. Neither does a lot of passing as neither has a really scintillating QB. Utilitarian but not really outstanding. The Celtics are a ground and pound offense led by Jr RB Jamarian Samuel  with 2,096 total yards and the biggest OL in 3A and they are very good. Seems as though TCA does most of their work on the ground also. However, I am not familiar with their personnel and/or their stats. The Celtics are not the same team that went up to Jacksonville and defeated a very good undefeated TCA team 45-0 in the 2006 playoffs. We had John Brantley and associates in those days and TCA had the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on the ground but little passing capability. TCA may be 5-5 but they are still one of the best teams in the state and will be extremely difficult for Trinity Catholic to defeat even on the Celtic's home field. We are a long way back from the last 3 or 4 years but may not be quite on the level that TCA is. However, we will see this Friday. :unsure:

TCA has rb Herndon.  1600+ yards but against ridiculously hard schedule.

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Madison played Columbia closer than trinty Christian. Madison o linemen were manhanding Columbia. 

Not by the end of the game

By end of game Madison was wore down and Columbia superior athletes broke by a secondary of Madison that was barley containing them all night

Madison is definitely a well run and well coached program but in a normal year Madison would be lucky to beat TCA, much less smash them

But if Madison is so confident why not schedule TCA??

15 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Not by the end of the game

By end of game Madison was wore down and Columbia superior athletes broke by a secondary of Madison that was barley containing them all night

Madison is definitely a well run and well coached program but in a normal year Madison would be lucky to beat TCA, much less smash them

But if Madison is so confident why not schedule TCA??

They should 

34 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Leon would give trinty Christian a hard time lol

Bruh u funny asf ... Ik Columbia beat us bad the first game of the year but it was the first game ... I promise u Madison would not beat Tca ... .. let Madison play Tca schedule and I bet u Madison don’t go over 500....  Madison is probably going to play Pahokee for the title and  Tca beat Pahokee by 30 something..  ... I’m glad u are a die hard fan to that’s good u have sooo much confidence in your team 

32 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Bruh u funny asf ... Ik Columbia beat us bad the first game of the year but it was the first game ... I promise u Madison would not beat Tca ... .. let Madison play Tca schedule and I bet u Madison don’t go over 500....  Madison is probably going to play Pahokee for the title and  Tca beat Pahokee by 30 something..  ... I’m glad u are a die hard fan to that’s good u have sooo much confidence in your team 

They would go 6-4 with trinty Christian schedule.

17 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Ik TCA tried calling all over the state to find games

They just a phone call away

Thank u for always defending us bro I hope Columbia makes a good run and wins state... they are definitely capable.. and it would make Tca schedule look that much better if a few teams on they schedule won state 

2 hours ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Thank u for always defending us bro I hope Columbia makes a good run and wins state... they are definitely capable.. and it would make Tca schedule look that much better if a few teams on they schedule won state 

We are in a similar situation as TCA so i have a soft spot for them

Like TCA, we have a hard time convincing teams from our area to play us so i understand that they can't afford to dodge anyone if they hope to fill their schedule