Glades Central Let Go Of Hester

Mashburns

3 hours ago, muckboy561 said:

You tried us for real man lol

Na I ain’t try y’all y’all alumni trying y’all ..ATLEAST they will b getting their championships every year which is what they want. 

Nothing else matters like grades self development & etc only winning at all cost so going Independent is at all cost lol. 

• 3 months later...

17 hours ago, gatorman-uf said:

Since it worked when I posted for Plant, any idea when Glades Central is going to announce the hiring of their new coach? It has been almost 3.5 months now. 

Im hearing very soon they will make the announcement and that it will be Santonio Holmes but they are working through some legal issues in his past to see if the district will clear him but if not then they will go with Rashad I believe his name he coached on the college level and is an alumni of the school.  

On 2/13/2020 at 7:36 AM, Mashburns said:

Im hearing very soon they will make the announcement and that it will be Santonio Holmes but they are working through some legal issues in his past to see if the district will clear him but if not then they will go with Rashad I believe his name he coached on the college level and is an alumni of the school.  

Rashad Jackson. He was one of the coaches on QB1, with the kid from Oceanside, North Carolina, that signed with Wake Forest. He played DB at Marshall after graduating from GC. 

• 2 weeks later...