“NEW BLOOD”

THIS_IS_DILLARD

I don’t know about you all but I’m excited at the possibility of the potential of it being done new faces in the semis & possibly states. 

at some point it gets old having the same old faves seeing the same old cycle of teams in the big game or in the latter rounds; basically proving that if u don’t have done recruited suited up hybrid team you won’t get far. 

so aye I’m rooting for teams like Dillard(of course) edgewater ..palmetto & etc to go far & do well.

2 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I don’t know about you all but I’m excited at the possibility of the potential of it being done new faces in the semis & possibly states. 

at some point it gets old having the same old faves seeing the same old cycle of teams in the big game or in the latter rounds; basically proving that if u don’t have done recruited suited up hybrid team you won’t get far. 

so aye I’m rooting for teams like Dillard(of course) edgewater ..palmetto & etc to go far & do well.

Dillard should get to at least the third round, Edgewater to the semis. Regarding Palmetto, are you referring to Miami Palmetto or the one just south of Tampa. I think one gets to at lest the third round, I am unsure about the other. 

Regarding new blood, Dillard was a state power once, and Edgewater had five very good years in the early part of this century, so it's more the resurrection of former solid teams and not really new blood. But I get where you are coming from. I, too, am tired of seeing the same teams at state all the time, and was happy for Mandarin last year when they won it all. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Dillard should get to at least the third round, Edgewater to the semis. Regarding Palmetto, are you referring to Miami Palmetto or the one just south of Tampa. I think one gets to at lest the third round, I am unsure about the other. 

Regarding new blood, Dillard was a state power once, and Edgewater had five very good years in the early part of this century, so it's more the resurrection of former solid teams and not really new blood. But I get where you are coming from. I, too, am tired of seeing the same teams at state all the time, and was happy for Mandarin last year when they won it all. 

Miami palmetto ... & I was to even tho I had never heard of em lol. 

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

If Miami central beat Naples & Dillard get to host the REGIONALS the entire broward county will shut down & with our fan base being on the edge of exploding just nawing at a rematch with central I believe Dillard will win that returning to the scene where your season ended and since then u haven’t lost and not only do you get there but u get the team that beat you ...sheesshhh that game will b in the thousands you will probably hear Dillard crowd in apopka lol 

22 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Miami palmetto ... & I was to even tho I had never heard of em lol. 

I think Miami Palmetto should get to the third round. Farther will depend if they are for real or not. As of now, I am not sure. Mandarin has been around for a long time (1990s) and has made the playoffs several times. But in the last 20 years (before last year) they have had trouble getting by the Orlando area teams.

Regarding hearing the Dillard crowd from Apopka, unless you all defy the laws of Physics, I don't think it will carry that far. But I realize that would be the preferred match and if you get Central, I wish Dillard well. 

Just now, DarterBlue2 said:

I think Miami Palmetto should get to the third round. Farther will depend if they are for real or not. As of now, I am not sure. Mandarin has been around for a long time (1990s) and has made the playoffs several times. But in the last 20 years (before last year) they have had trouble getting by the Orlando area teams.

Regarding hearing the Dillard crowd from Apopka, unless you all defy the laws of Physics, I don't think it will carry that far. But I realize that would be the preferred match and if you get Central, I wish Dillard well. 

I think the laws would b defied that night lol but aye 1 game at a time a lot can happen between now & then we still have more history to complete before then like getting to 11-0 for the first time since 2000 & getting past the 1st round for the 1st time since 2013 & getting past the 2nd round for the 1st time 01 

2 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Palmetto (Manatee) is going to the final four.