Quantcast
Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
181pl

Hillsborough County just destroyed Brevard County

Recommended Posts

How would you peeps in other counties like it if you had a few hecklers always talking bad about your teams? And making excuses about why they are good at certain times...

When Cocoa finished the season ranked 12th in the nation none of the players were zoned out of Cocoa. If any were it was legal when transfers were not.

Oh, and while we are talking about over rated teams... throw your teams in there in their down years...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

How would you peeps in other counties like it if you had a few hecklers always talking bad about your teams? And making excuses about why they are good at certain times...

When Cocoa finished the season ranked 12th in the nation none of the players were zoned out of Cocoa. If any were it was legal when transfers were not.

Oh, and while we are talking about over rated teams... throw your teams in there in their down years...

 

No one likes to have their school/county talked about.  However, this is a public forum.  Either ignore the noise or heckle back.  Have fun while you heckle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoever had Cocoa ranked 12th in the nation at any point in history should quit ranking teams for the rest of their life, and delete any trace of that incompetence. 

Cocoa is a quality small team that would compete well with publics around the country their size. 

They always got credit for just signing up for the auto losses. But anyone can do that. That’s not impressive. Beating the teams is impressive. 

Hoover isn’t even that good on a national level and they had the 2nd and 3rd stringers in killing them. It was the most embarrassing moment in their history. The varsity Getting beat by an average teams JV team. Lmao! 

Cocoa is local. And with 12 transfers per year they are a little better than that and not much else! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nole, you are being WAYYY TO HARSH on Cocoa-

 

They've had a lot of success out of state. Stop being an idiot. Here are some examples:

 
 
 
 
 
Tigers mascot photo.

Cocoa 2010 Football Schedule

Mascot
 
Tigers
 
Team
 
Varsity 2010
 
Colors
 
Orange, Black
Coach
 
John Wilkinson
 
Address
 
2000 Tiger Trail, Cocoa, FL 32926
Overall
 
14-0
 
District
 
6-0
 
National Rank
 
37
State (FL) Rank
 
4
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Full Calendar
Home Away Neut Win % PF PA Strk
4-0 4-0 6-0 1.000 389 92 14W
Date Opponent Result
8/286:00p
Game Details: Daytona Beach Municipal Stadium
(W) 14 - 7
9/42:00p
Game Details: Woodland Hills, PA
(W) 43 - 7
9/107:30p
Game Details: @ De Soto
(W) 24 - 21
9/247:00p
Location: Atlantic High School
(W) 42 - 0
10/17:30p
Location: Merritt Island High School
(W) 24 - 0
10/87:30p
Game Details: Cocoa HS
(W) 35 - 6
10/147:30p
Location: Space Coast High School
(W) 24 - 7
10/227:30p
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 34 - 0
10/297:30p
Game Details: Minutemen Stadium
(W) 35 - 0
11/5TBA
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 55 - 0
11/197:30p
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 14 - 9
11/26TBA (W) 14 - 7
12/37:30p
Game Details: Madison County HS
(W) 17 - 15
12/117:00p (W) 14 - 13

Schedule Legend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2012

Date Opponent Result
8/317:15p
Game Details: Disney Wide World of Sports
(L) 16 - 7
9/147:30p
Location: Cocoa High School
(L) 49 - 3
9/217:00p
Location: Warner Christian Academy
(W) 28 - 0
9/287:30p
Location: Merritt Island High School
(W) 17 - 0
10/57:30p
Game Details: @ "Beautiful" Minutemen Stadium
(W) 40 - 6
10/131:00p
Location: Bergen Catholic High School
(W) 24 - 14
10/197:30p
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 31 - 24
10/267:30p
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 58 - 0
11/27:00p
Location: Lake Highland Prep
(W) 35 - 0
11/97:30p
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 27 - 0
11/167:30p (W) 55 - 7
11/237:30p (W) 35 - 7
11/307:30p
Game Details: Cocoa High School

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

2013- Very close loss to Gonzaga

9/14:00p
Game Details: U. of Maryland
(L) 17 - 14
9/67:30p
Location: East Lee County High School
Report Final Score
9/137:00p
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 14 - 7
9/207:00p
Location: American Heritage High School
(W) 31 - 10
9/277:30p
Location: Hernando High School
(W) 47 - 9
10/47:00p
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 55 - 7
10/11TBA
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 62 - 21
10/187:00p
Location: Space Coast High School
(W) 49 - 7
10/257:00p
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 41 - 0
11/17:30p
Game Details: Jones HS
(W) 42 - 0
11/87:00p
Game Details: Bar B Q Bowl
(W) 55 - 14
11/157:00p
Game Details: Region Semifinal
(W) 70 - 0
11/227:30p
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 49 - 35
11/297:30p
Game Details: Traz Powell Stadium
(L) 49 - 10

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2015-

1-1 in OOS

 

Date Opponent Result
8/287:00p
Location: Palm Bay High School
(W) 24 - 7
9/47:00p
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 35 - 0
9/117:00p
Location: IMG Academy
(L) 49 - 7
9/187:00p
Location: Lake Highland Prep
(W) 48 - 6
9/257:00p
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 49 - 42
10/32:00p
Location: St. Edward High School
(L) 24 - 14
10/157:30p
Game Details: Jones HS
(W) 63 - 6
10/237:00p
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 49 - 7
10/307:00p
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 56 - 0
11/67:00p
Location: Rockledge High School
(W) 45 - 0
11/137:30p
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 49 - 12
11/207:30p
Location: Cocoa High School
(W) 51 - 8
11/277:30p
Location: Booker T. Washington High School

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man Cocoa is atrocious in OOS!!! 

2010 they barely beat a 5 loss team from freaking Mississippi by 1 touchdown

They also beat a garbage PA team, and had to come back after being down multiple scores to beat a NOT-Top 25 Texas who was missing their All American running back!! 

Cocoa then won the 2A title by beating 4 teams 14-9, 14-7, 17-15 and 14-13!!!! 

Lmao! Man that is there flag bearing team?? Yikes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2013 they had an atrocious loss to a 6-5 team. Freaking terrible. 

2014 they lost to a Kentucky team. Lol. 

2015 they played some obscure no name Virginia team and then again had no business playing heavy weight St Edwards 

2016 just tarred and feathered. An embarrassment to watch them get destroyed by a team that looked like a FBS vs FCS game 

2019 was the infamous loss to a JV team with their starters. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Whoever had Cocoa ranked 12th in the nation at any point in history should quit ranking teams for the rest of their life, and delete any trace of that incompetence. 

Cocoa is a quality small team that would compete well with publics around the country their size. 

They always got credit for just signing up for the auto losses. But anyone can do that. That’s not impressive. Beating the teams is impressive. 

Hoover isn’t even that good on a national level and they had the 2nd and 3rd stringers in killing them. It was the most embarrassing moment in their history. The varsity Getting beat by an average teams JV team. Lmao! 

Cocoa is local. And with 12 transfers per year they are a little better than that and not much else! 

2009 it was 22 on MaxPreps.  Lol

with no transfers.  Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Man Cocoa is atrocious in OOS!!! 

2010 they barely beat a 5 loss team from freaking Mississippi by 1 touchdown

They also beat a garbage PA team, and had to come back after being down multiple scores to beat a NOT-Top 25 Texas who was missing their All American running back!! 

Cocoa then won the 2A title by beating 4 teams 14-9, 14-7, 17-15 and 14-13!!!! 

Lmao! Man that is there flag bearing team?? Yikes 

Olive Branch MS was ranked 288 in country with losses to South Panola twice who was 12 in country, Brentwood Academy who was 101 in country

 

Abilene was #1 in COUNTRY at time and (finished 158 in Country ) and had just beaten LA Star Champ Franklinton week before and beat Plant (Stars Runner Up) the week after 

don’t let the facts get in the way.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

2011 they went 0-3 in OOS games and were completely out matched, out classed and out coached by superior competition. 

Just a poodle trying to run with pit bulls 

#122 Colerain by 10

#24 Skyline by 16

# 56 west Monroe by 15

If they were outmatched then the scores do not reflect being Out matched 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

2013 they had an atrocious loss to a 6-5 team. Freaking terrible. 

2014 they lost to a Kentucky team. Lol. 

2015 they played some obscure no name Virginia team and then again had no business playing heavy weight St Edwards 

2016 just tarred and feathered. An embarrassment to watch them get destroyed by a team that looked like a FBS vs FCS game 

2019 was the infamous loss to a JV team with their starters. Lol

Lost to # 70 Trinity who was State Champ

st Ed’s was #8 in country and they lost 24-14 with it being 17-14 with one minute left

you don’t even believe all this garbage you say...are you one of those guys that gets paid to get clicks for website?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Man Cocoa is atrocious in OOS!!! 

2010 they barely beat a 5 loss team from freaking Mississippi by 1 touchdown

They also beat a garbage PA team, and had to come back after being down multiple scores to beat a NOT-Top 25 Texas who was missing their All American running back!! 

Cocoa then won the 2A title by beating 4 teams 14-9, 14-7, 17-15 and 14-13!!!! 

Lmao! Man that is there flag bearing team?? Yikes 

Cocoa beat Abilene @ Abilene when they were ranked #1 in the nation. The same team that beat Plant when Plant was 7A runner up. One man doesn't make a whole team...

Remember Buie was out the entire playoffs that year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

2013 they had an atrocious loss to a 6-5 team. Freaking terrible. If you were not there then you do not know how one sided the reffing was.

2014 they lost to a Kentucky team. Lol.  It came down to the last drive when Cocoa ran out of time going for the winning TD.

2015 they played some obscure no name Virginia team and then again had no business playing heavy weight St Edwards. St Ed's last score was a victory formation trick play with 30 seconds left in the game when Cocoa's defense took the bait and thought St. Eds was kneeling to run out the clock. Of course Cocoa should never have let up. I believe Cocoa held That Elite state champ team to their least yards that season.

2016 just tarred and feathered. An embarrassment to watch them get destroyed by a team that looked like a FBS vs FCS game . Bishop had help with a ref calling back a TD saying our reciever was out of bounds when he wasn't. Also a Hail Mary gave Bishop Gorman the half time lead going in. Not saying Cocoa could have won, but home cooking didn't help. 

2019 was the infamous loss to a JV team with their starters.  When has Whorton ever played anybody but the girls powder puff teams? Also I heard you were the water boy for Wharton... is that true?

I know Nole is laughing and giggling like a little school girl when he types his comments about Cocoa. He thinks it bothers some of us, but in reality it gives us a chance to talk about Cocoa a lot more than if he just passed over the Cocoa comments.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if I’m reading this right Cocoa should be praised just for signing the contracts with these top teams? Doesn’t matter if they lose mostly all of them. Just signing up is all that matters. 

If I apply to Harvard today then I should be considered a elite academic dignitary. 

LMAO! I don’t blame you guys blame the Participation trophy generation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...