FINAL DILLARD 35 FORT MYERS 30 panthers move to (12-0!!)

THIS_IS_DILLARD

3 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

@DarterBlue2 @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @Perspective am i missing something nole is tryna spew to me cuz he not making sense. Anybody with eye balls and common sense can tell dillard is really Good are we claiming to be the 2nd matet dei? Ughhh no but were a darn good football team thats a title contender obviously

I see this as a "Tiger vs. the field" issue.   You've got Tiger (i.e., Dillard) and, as good as Tiger may be (when he's healthy),  Nolebull is putting his money on the field.  And at the end of the day, he probably has the odds in his favor and will be able to say, "See, I told you so." 

This_is_Dillard, it's all good.   Just take care of business on the field and you'll get the love and respect you're looking for. 

7 minutes ago, Perspective said:

I see this as a "Tiger vs. the field" issue.   You've got Tiger (i.e., Dillard) and, as good as Tiger may be (when he's healthy),  Nolebull is putting his money on the field.  And at the end of the day, he probably has the odds in his favor and will be able to say, "See, I told you so." 

This_is_Dillard, it's all good.   Just take care of business on the field and you'll get the love and respect you're looking for. 

Tbh I can careless about the respect wether we win or lose its PANTHER NATION regardless but don’t come at me with foolery & you don’t even stay in south Florida to get fair assessments of teams down here. But we let our play on the field speak (11-0) baby let’s get to (12-0) Friday 

So let me get this straight. Where someone graduated high school 17 years ago makes them eligible or ineligible to critique football?

man you clowns perform in the circus so well.

Lol. I’ll stop the open debate and kow tow to the crowd. You guys are awesome and your teams are all equally great. Win or lose, its just a game, and your teams all played equally hard. Great job. 

2 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Yeah, Nole got a little sensitive when his team got called out and threw the Wharton topic to the Off Topic board... It's all petty though, to call everyones team not winning a national title a nobody.

I would never do anything remotely close to that. I’m not you guys. I can engage honest debate without stifling other people’s opinions with mindless cut downs. 

I don’t have that kind of power to move anything. And it got locked. 

16 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Yeah, Nole got a little sensitive when his team got called out and threw the Wharton topic to the Off Topic board... It's all petty though, to call everyones team not winning a national title a nobody.

It wasn't thrown over there by nolebull, it was me 

That topic was never gonna stay football related and was getting out of control fast

And Josh had me lock it down until he can look over the thread but he got a busy schedule so just realize it may not get addressed for a bit but I wanted to clarify it wasn't nolebull who moved them locked the thread, only a mod has the ability to move/lock topics

3 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Man you guys can’t hurt my feelings.  Lmao! 

I would rather you guys engage in debate instead of being mindless trolls. If I say a team isn’t very good, or their schedule stinks, let’s break it down. Not just throw tantrum and change the subject. 

Kind of like you did in the Wharton topic?

8 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Kind of like you did in the Wharton topic?

No I didn’t. It was a troll thread and i actually gave more info than I needed but did it anyway. 

Where someone graduated high school shouldn’t have any factors into them debating topics. 

If you want to know why Wharton stinks after my senior of 12-2 State runner up we can talk about it. 

46 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

No I didn’t. It was a troll thread and i actually gave more info than I needed but did it anyway. 

Where someone graduated high school shouldn’t have any factors into them debating topics. 

If you want to know why Wharton stinks after my senior of 12-2 State runner up we can talk about it. 

I would love to know why Wharton has stunk since you graduated. Please tell!

44 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I would love to know why Wharton has stunk since you graduated. Please tell!

Our coach was Richard “Batman” Woods. He played for the Tampa Bay Bucs and was a college hall of famer from Southern Cal. He was our school resource officer as well. He had a passion to get kids from around the school interested in sports. 

we were still a new school when he took over. He started coaching the third year the school opened. He built a foundation for that 2002 team with his desire to get kids interested in sports. He was really passionate about the school. It wasn’t some side gig. He cared about the students and kids wanted to play for him. 

my senior year we had some studs most notably Larry Edwards and Terrence “Country” Royal. Edwards was our running back/linebacker and Country was our D-end. Edwards went to UNC and Country to USF. They were dominant. We went 13-2 including pasting Lakeland in the playoffs. Lost a tough one to Ely and Tyrone Moss (RIP)

After that season, Batman won all the coaching awards there was to win, and got a job coaching football in Europe. After Batman left there was a coach there for a couple years, and then Coach Mitchell. Mitchell was my PE teacher when Batman was the head football coach. Mitchell has been coaching the last 15-16 years and they haven’t done squat since 02. By keeping him as the head coach for so long with zero success it’s abundantly clear the admin and AD have no desire to field successful teams. They have been stuck in neutral for so long, they don’t even care to get out. There hasn’t been any change nor the desire to change the losing culture.

Just now, Wavebb said:

We are taking yellow school buses.  No charters for the team and coaches.  Not sure about the band or booster club people.  

A school bus driving that far that’s interesting && dang u all got boosters lol sheesshhhh I see ya fr Myers lol hahaha what’s the weather like up that way ?

On 11/12/2019 at 5:44 PM, topnotch305 said:

All u do is talk trash and belittle other teams but i never hear about who you pull for hmm.. So somebody answer that question and I'll recap Lowdnes game. 

LOL, see I don't think your going to get get that answer but I believe NB is a Wharton Grad which means he doesn't pull for any team (I am a Dunedin Grad and I cant even pull for them so I just pull for Clearwater where my old coaching staff is at now).  

That leads me to another Question Nolebull.  I think we are close in age so wondering if you were at Wharton during their title run... Then wondering if you knew a couple of my homies Olan (Olanrewaju) and Haji Perez. 

On 11/12/2019 at 5:53 PM, topnotch305 said:

Lol!  Lol lol lol lol. He doesn't even get a response from me from this point on lol. If anybody else asks me about that game I'll give my opinion on game other than the obvious not him lol.  How many district titles Wharton won? Not state but district? 

That is funny Top, I will say though, that the school you go to does not determine your knowledge or judgment on Florida football... My school was trash but you already know I know (or used to know) my isht.  Difference is though I go out and see these teams all over the state (or at least I used to before kids and being an adult stuff) and speak to the fans and get their perspective... That was some of my best moments talking to guys like you and others in person at the state finals and sitting with the fans to get that unique perspective of each team.

Y'all made me an honorary west fan LOL.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:04 PM, nolebull813 said:

Man you guys can’t hurt my feelings.  Lmao! 

I would rather you guys engage in debate instead of being mindless trolls. If I say a team isn’t very good, or their schedule stinks, let’s break it down. Not just throw tantrum and change the subject. 

Right... Like if they say "Peezy you don't know crap about football you went to Dunedin"  I am like... Well actually I have probably seen more teams in this great state of Florida play live than most so where I went to school don't really mean crap... and yeah your team woulda beat us by 40 but still I woulda tried to late hit your QB and put him out the game... Gotta win somehwhere LOL.