FINAL DILLARD 35 FORT MYERS 30 panthers move to (12-0!!)

THIS_IS_DILLARD

This is Gonna Be A Solid Solid Solid Matchup the green waves come in fresh off a 49-28 thrashing of their rivals north ft Myers. The green waves are in their 100th season and have a lot of history back in the day they had to consecutive trips to the state semis where they lost to STA but all in all a storied program with a lot of wins under their belt. 

Dillard comes in (11-0) and having all types of a historic season they come in avg 47 points a game giving up a Avg of 8 in a half points a game they won last week 48-6 after a slow start & a scoreless 1st Qt. 

with a lots of trash talk by Miami central & the eagerness by the players panther nation & the county of broward of a potiental rematch with Miami central ....Dillard has to stay focused this week & handle business vs the green waves because there is no guarantee central win @ Naples. 

Ft Myers is gonna give us everything we got we’re at home our fan base & county is at full throttle it’s gonna be a rowdy rowdy atmosphere at Otis gray memorial stadium Friday where Dillard looks to go (12-0) for the first time since 2000 & advance to the 3rd round for the first time since 2001. #GoPanthersGo!!!!

Just now, nolebull813 said:

I want to see Dillard vs Miami Central!! Then you will truly see if Dillard is really good, or if they artificially elevated due to an easy schedule. 

No disrespect but I don’t believe beating or not beating Miami central will “solidify” if Dillard is “Good”. You may disagree but I believe Dillard has Already Shown that They Are A Solid Very Good Football Team. 

they’ve had two test vs two Solid opponents who they would have been blown out to in the past & one of those teams (Miami Columbus) is in the 2nd round & have a great chance to advance to the third; && the only reason Miramar isn’t in the playoffs Right now is because of the ineligible player situation which caused them to forfeit half their games. 

it’s extremely tough to win on any level let alone go undefeated; && not only has Dillard Won Dillard has BEAT DOWN their opposition which is what “Great Teams Do” 

But don’t get me wrong I respect your opinion & I && the ENTIRE panther nation wanna see Dillard Vs Miami Central part 2 But For Diffrent reasons. Miami central has not won states since what 2015 ? & every solid team they played this year they were either blown out or they lost so I strongly disagree that will be our “is Dillard forreal game” I believe we’ve already shown that we won our playoff game last week by “42”. 

Dillard has done & have come way further then any analysts picked before the season if we go all the way it’s because we had the potential & we handled business but if not we’re still the same great team the other team was just better that night. 

I don’t know man. Squeaked by awful Miramar. 3-7 Miramar was a TD away from beating Dillard.

Barely beat Stranahan 26-13. MNW just beat them yesterday 63-0.

miracle win against Columbus, the best team on the schedule. 1 point win against Columbus raised some brows. 4 loss Columbus who got dump trucked by two 4A teams by a combined 69-11

And the rest of Dillard’s schedule is atrocious. In reality you have no idea If they are good or not

2 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I don’t know man. Squeaked by awful Miramar. 3-7 Miramar was a TD away from beating Dillard.

miracle win against Columbus, the best team on the schedule. 1 point win against Columbus raised some brows. 4 loss Columbus who got dump trucked by two 4A teams by a combined 69-11

And the rest of Dillard’s schedule is atrocious. In reality you have no idea If they are good or not

Awful Miramar ?? Miramar is only 3-7 because of all of those games they had to forfeit if not Miramar is 7-3 and in the playoffs instead of mcarthur who they beat. 

miracle win vs Columbus ? We drove up and down the field on Columbus & held their ESPN top 5 Rb in the country in check we didn’t trail Columbus not one time & by the way Columbus loses were to powerhouses south dade btw u school then to us && their still in the playoffs so apparently their not sorry. 

& 3 that game vs stranahan is a rival game early in the season where you throw records out the window Dillard is nowhere the same team in week 3 that they are now; & American heritage beat stranahan 27-6 soooooo???

again your opinion is your opinion so I’m gonna respect it cus it’s just that a “opinion” but I’ve been to every Dillard game so I believe I have more insight on what they are & what they aren’t. I never claimed for us to be Miami northwestern because we’re not we’re Dillard!! We’re not flashy we don’t have a boat load of ESPN transfers we’re just a hungry football team with a lot of underclassmen whose only gonna get better. 

10 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

But you have your reasons & opinions on why u feel the way you do as for us we’re just gonna keep doing what we do which is win our focus is a solid fort Myers team Friday take care of business there then we will move to whose next. 

Just now, nolebull813 said:

Miramar didn’t beat anyone good. They got blown out by the quality teams. They weren’t good this year.

They beat mcarthur who beat university school what are u talking about lol ..I’m not being funny when I say this are you even from south Florida because it seems to me a lot of posters on this board is not from south Florida & have very little actual insight on the schools down here. 

and you picked Miramar to beat Dillard ... & u was hesitant to pick us vs Columbus & we won both & your talking about Miramar lost to every good school they played so did Deerfield Miami central ..carol city ...so what are u saying lol 

deerfield was blowed out in every solid matchup they had this year ...Miami central had 4 solid matchups this year they went 1-3 in those games. Western had 2 solid matchups during the year they lost both of them. Come on now make it make sense Nole. 

Yeah haven't spoke on Dillard this year. I do want to see them and Cent take care of business this week and meet up on 11/22. If you can't stop central running game then you lose. Think the West held them to about a total 30 yards rushing. #4 and #14 playmakers but they have to go to Naples. They should win but stranger things have happened. I've only seen Dillard on YouTube. Running back is decent and runs hard and their a much better team than in years past. Question is how good?  Time will certainly tell.

6 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

I think that their QB #10 Zamir Jones makes that team go. Very illusive, quick. and has a very good arm. Without him Dillard may not be in the playoffs.

Not so fast we have a just as good back up number 15 ...also can’t forget about our two headed monster at RB. It’s not just the QB

5 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

Yeah haven't spoke on Dillard this year. I do want to see them and Cent take care of business this week and meet up on 11/22. If you can't stop central running game then you lose. Think the West held them to about a total 30 yards rushing. #4 and #14 playmakers but they have to go to Naples. They should win but stranger things have happened. I've only seen Dillard on YouTube. Running back is decent and runs hard and their a much better team than in years past. Question is how good?  Time will certainly tell.

Time tell everything ... I will say this everybody tries to be the next Miami northwestern the next Miami central the next STA...us we just wanna be dillard; following Dillard and being at every game Dillard have the coaching and players to go all the way this year. But none of that means nothing if you don’t put it all together on the field that night. In the playoffs a team don’t have to be better over all but just better that night. 

coming into this season most said our ceiling was 7-3 at best & a 1st round lost to whoever we had to play instead Dillard has been creating history all over the place going 10-0 for the first time since our state team in 2000 hosting a 2nd round playoff game for the first time since the 01 season Avg 46 points a game since 4 decades ago; and most of all they are beating people down out scoring their opponents 498-99 this year!!! Which is what great teams do when facing inferior competition you don’t play around with em. 

so will Dillard win state this year ? That’s yet to be seen ...we’re not mater dei st frances STA or Lakeland we’re not flashy with tons of transfers & recruits were just a team that’s bonded tight knit who believe & have bought in. 

Dillard barely beat an average team. The one good team on their schedule they had to hold on for dear life to escape with a 1 point win. 

Dillard has been largely untested. You don’t know if they are good or not. You really don’t. 

If beating Columbus by one point equals being above average or great then there is a slew of teams that could raise their hand. 

The heat is turning up and there is nowhere to hide in the playoffs. Let’s see if Dillard is the real deal, or FOOLS GOLD!!!!

45 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Dillard barely beat an average team. The one good team on their schedule they had to hold on for dear life to escape with a 1 point win. 

Dillard has been largely untested. You don’t know if they are good or not. You really don’t. 

If beating Columbus by one point equals being above average or great then there is a slew of teams that could raise their hand. 

The heat is turning up and there is nowhere to hide in the playoffs. Let’s see if Dillard is the real deal, or FOOLS GOLD!!!!

I’m done replying to you bro nuff said 

50 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Matter fact I’m not even gonna let yo opinion get to me like that nole yo opinion is just that a opinion; have Dillard played a murders row Schedule ? No sir have we been tested by the st frances st Thomas Mater dei of the world ? No sir ..but until someone beats us we still here. May lose this week may lose next week shoot we may go all the way & win the whole darn thing but for right now we’re (11-0) working our tail off to get to (12-0) vs ft Myers on Friday & we will see where we at when the clocks hit zero Friday night.

All I said was you don’t know if Dillard is great or not because they have had no measuring stick to gauge them.

the only info provided doesn’t help their cause. It just doesn’t sorry. 

You will know if Dillard is good when they play Miami Central. I know they have some losses but look who they lost to. Teams that are all light years better than anyone Dillard has played. 

Let’s wait and see how it all plays out first to decide how good Dillard is because right now you have no idea. 

2 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

All I said was you don’t know if Dillard is great or not because they have had no measuring stick to gauge them.

the only info provided doesn’t help their cause. It just doesn’t sorry. 

You will know if Dillard is good when they play Miami Central. I know they have some losses but look who they lost to. Teams that are all light years better than anyone Dillard has played. 

Let’s wait and see how it all plays out first to decide how good Dillard is because right now you have no idea. 

And thats what confuses me about yo theory we havent played "anyone great" to test us but you use miami central as that "GREAT MEASURING STICK" But in the same measurimg stick mention their 3 loses (ALL TO GREAT TEAMS) And one really good team which is "Chaminade" two of those 3 were blowouts ...so that means obviously miami central isnt that great. They havent won a title since what 2015 because they couldnt beat the greater teams in their district and one of those years they missed the playoffs so what are you really saying ?? Both teams are evenly matched believe it it or not and it showed in the 1st round last year.

I notice u mention the word "GREAT" Around alot there is not alot of GREAT teams in florida and if the ones that are are FULL of transfers and recruits ...so if thats what u call a great team then ima tell you na dillard is NOT that. 

And lastly i CAN tell you if noone else can how Good dillard is because ive been following and hard nose supporting this team for over 3 decades if u only know of dillard cuz of this message bord and youtube then i wouldnt expect u to know anything about the program.

@DarterBlue2 @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @Perspective am i missing something nole is tryna spew to me cuz he not making sense. Anybody with eye balls and common sense can tell dillard is really Good are we claiming to be the 2nd matet dei? Ughhh no but were a darn good football team thats a title contender obviously

10 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

And lastly i CAN tell you if noone else can how Good dillard is because ive been following and hard nose supporting this team for over 3 decades if u only know of dillard cuz of this message bord and youtube then i wouldnt expect u to know anything about the program.

@DarterBlue2 @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @Perspective am i missing something nole is tryna spew to me cuz he not making sense. Anybody with eye balls and common sense can tell dillard is really Good are we claiming to be the 2nd matet dei? Ughhh no but were a darn good football team thats a title contender obviously

To Nole Bull, the mark of greatness is to beat one of the top flight teams from out of state or St. Thomas or IMG. Anything less, and to him your team is garbage. He says the same about Edgewater which has the best offense in the Orlando area (probably the best team here overall). He has never seen them play but they are "garbage" because they lost to a Georgia team. 

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

To Nole Bull, the mark of greatness is to beat one of the top flight teams from out of state or St. Thomas or IMG. Anything less, and to him your team is garbage. He says the same about Edgewater which has the best offense in the Orlando area (probably the best team here overall). He has never seen them play but they are "garbage" because they lost to a Georgia team. 

Interesting 

Never said they Edgewater was garbage. That’s just left wing hysteria and hyperbole. 

I said they were fools gold because they were hyped up as this great team and then go play a 2 loss GA team who won’t sniff state and was abused and used up to be thrown away. Fools gold. They were frauds. They are just a good team and nothing more. If they beat Armwood or Lakeland then they can prove themselves.

thats the great thing. Teams will get a chance to prove them self. Last year everyone was skeptical about Lakeland because of their terrible schedule. But to make state and crush Aquinas proved they were legit.