FINAL DILLARD 35 FORT MYERS 30 panthers move to (12-0!!)

THIS_IS_DILLARD

1 minute ago, nolebull813 said:

It’s just a damn shame that Dillard is in the top 1-2 counties in the entire state for football and could manage to play one good team from Broward. 

Not one. No STA, CG, DFB, Chaminade. Such a damn shame 

We just beat western @ western last year 1 of their only loses at home ..we beat Columbus who is in the second round right now who made it to the state game last year iDC if it was by one point or 30 we won DFB hasn’t even been to a finals game & got blasted all 3 times this year when they played a good to great team even 5-5 carol city blew DFB out and CC got blasted in the first round they even lost to Edison so let’s really talk lol so what does that make DFB ?? 

we beat Miramar who would have been in the second round right now had it not been for a ineligible player lol hahaha just stop cuz u have went from us not beating any great teams to us not beating any good ones lol just stop. 

Dillard is ranked because they deserve it and unlike you whose not even from south Florida has seen them play Dillard didn’t just start turning the corner Fool!! This process been started and the record shows we have won 17 str8 regular season games 11-0 this year 13-0 this year if u count spring and KOC so just stop nole stick to north Florida cuz u know nothing about south Florida 

Dillard has had a tough schedules in the past years and has racked up losses rightfully so. 

The only difference between a 7-4 Dillard team and an 11-0 one is Thebes strength of schedule. 

Dillard looks much better magically at the same time the schedule is at its worse in a decade. 

What a coincidence. Let’s see what Dillard is all about in 1.5 weeks 

43 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Never said they Edgewater was garbage. That’s just left wing hysteria and hyperbole. 

I said they were fools gold because they were hyped up as this great team and then go play a 2 loss GA team who won’t sniff state and was abused and used up to be thrown away. Fools gold. They were frauds. They are just a good team and nothing more. If they beat Armwood or Lakeland then they can prove themselves.

thats the great thing. Teams will get a chance to prove them self. Last year everyone was skeptical about Lakeland because of their terrible schedule. But to make state and crush Aquinas proved they were legit. 

Nole, I don't see anyone hyping Dillard. At least nobody on this board and they are certainly getting no love from the so called HS football experts. They really have never been mentioned much at all. All I see is a fan named This-is-Dillard spreading good tidings about the team he supports with all his heart. At times he may be overdoing it some, kind of like someone else we know, but he means well and does give quite a bit of information on his team that we would never have known. I have watched a few you tube videos on Dillard and they do seem like a very solid team. Any team that is 11-0 has to be a fairly competent team. Will they get by Ft Meyers, which looks to be a pretty solid team or Naples an undefeated very solid team (who I think will defeat Central) , nobody knows. But This-is-Dillard has seen his team and their opponents play up front and personal and I'm sure he has studied the potential opponents. If he has faith in Dillard who am I to doubt it. :)

3 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Dillard has had a tough schedules in the past years and has racked up losses rightfully so. 

The only difference between a 7-4 Dillard team and an 11-0 one is Thebes strength of schedule. 

Dillard looks much better magically at the same time the schedule is at its worse in a decade. 

What a coincidence. Let’s see what Dillard is all about in 1.5 weeks 

Magically !! Lol hahahahahaha brooo just log off now!! Right now!! Lol nothing over here has been magical this has been a PROCESS which is how i KNOW you KNOW nothing about dillard or south florida ball period.

Any fool can tell Dillard has gotten bettet inteternally and has shown on the field even in our loses we was turning a corner in every game last year we was competitive including at BTW AT CARDINAL GIBBONS & winning AT westen & TAKING nationally ranked miami central blow for blow as 38 point underdogs just stop diggin yoself a hole bro.

3 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Nole, I don't see anyone hyping Dillard. At least nobody on this board and they are certainly getting no love from the so called HS football experts. They really have never been mentioned much at all. All I see is a fan named This-is-Dillard spreading good tidings about the team he supports with all his heart. At times he may be overdoing it some, kind of like someone else we know, but he means well and does give quite a bit of information on his team that we would never have known. I have watched a few you tube videos on Dillard and they do seem like a very solid team. Any team that is 11-0 has to be a fairly competent team. Will they get by Ft Meyers, which looks to be a pretty solid team or Naples (who I think will defeat Central) an undefeated very solid team, nobody knows. But This-is-Dillard has seen his team and their opponents play up front an personal and I'm sure he has studied the potential opponents. If he has faith in Dillard who am I to doubt it. :)

Facts

9 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Nole, I don't see anyone hyping Dillard. At least nobody on this board and they are certainly getting no love from the so called HS football experts. They really have never been mentioned much at all. All I see is a fan named This-is-Dillard spreading good tidings about the team he supports with all his heart. At times he may be overdoing it some, kind of like someone else we know, but he means well and does give quite a bit of information on his team that we would never have known. I have watched a few you tube videos on Dillard and they do seem like a very solid team. Any team that is 11-0 has to be a fairly competent team. Will they get by Ft Meyers, which looks to be a pretty solid team or Naples an undefeated very solid team (who I think will defeat Central) , nobody knows. But This-is-Dillard has seen his team and their opponents play up front and personal and I'm sure he has studied the potential opponents. If he has faith in Dillard who am I to doubt it. :)

Funny thing is no one even me is even saying their elite and the next Sta or mater dei but to come on here as a north florida native with no south florida expertise havent seen one game of dillard ever and to say were not Good lol haaahahaha smh this team is on a 17 game regualr game winning streak 11-0 on the year 13-0 including spring and koc have outscored our opponents 498-99 but were not good lol hahahahahahaha

You guys are mistaken what I’m saying. 

I never said Dillard was bad or anything like that. Nothing close.  I wasn’t trying to belittle the players coaches or the process. 

I just said the schedule stinks compared to schedules from the past and you won’t really know how truly great Dillard is until they prove them self against a quality opponent. 

4 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

You guys are mistaken what I’m saying. 

I never said Dillard was bad or anything like that. Nothing close.  I wasn’t trying to belittle the players coaches or the process. 

I just said the schedule stinks compared to schedules from the past and you won’t really know how truly great Dillard is until they prove them self against a quality opponent. 

Miramar columbus western are quality opponents lol hahaha 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

To Nole Bull, the mark of greatness is to beat one of the top flight teams from out of state or St. Thomas or IMG. Anything less, and to him your team is garbage. He says the same about Edgewater which has the best offense in the Orlando area (probably the best team here overall). He has never seen them play but they are "garbage" because they lost to a Georgia team. 

I hope he doesn't call st Thomas great without putting Lakeland in that conversation lol. STA overrated IMO..

2 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

AHP not gonna beat the West bro lol. I see polls ranking STA over Lakeland that's crazy to me..

I never said they was bro lol I just told yo bean head aihh I’m rootin fa y’all to 3 Pete ijs as far as crowd wise broward gone b lit that night with both games of that magnitude going on.

53 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

AHP not gonna beat the West bro lol. I see polls ranking STA over Lakeland that's crazy to me..

What happened to MNW against Lowndes? 

They looked like a JV team against them. They didn’t provide any competition of any kind for the Lowndes starters. It was like a homecoming game for them. 

They cant have far superior talent. So what was it? Is coaching that huge of a gap that a team can beat MNW like a rented mule without breaking a sweat?

13 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

They looked like a JV team against them. They didn’t provide any competition of any kind for the Lowndes starters. It was like a homecoming game for them. 

They cant have far superior talent. So what was it? Is coaching that huge of a gap that a team can beat MNW like a rented mule without breaking a sweat?

Who is your team? Answer that first since you like throwing darts. 

15 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

All u do is talk trash and belittle other teams but i never hear about who you pull for hmm.. So somebody answer that question and I'll recap Lowdnes game.