Wharton High School

Cat_Scratch

Why Nolebull is like he is.

Maxpreps National Ranking for Wharton, or should I say Tanking for Wharton the last few years.

Year    Nat     W/L

2019 - 5550   6-4   2nd best team in years. The schedule was against mostly JV teams.

2018 - 6906   1-9   I think the coach started 3 blind kids on defense that year.

2017 - 6298   2-8   Head coach turned the team play calling over to his wife. 

2016 - 3880   4-5    Did they promised all the home gate money to the ref's that year if they would help them a little.

2015 - 1348    8-2   Best ever. Almost beat all the baby seals. Played one good team that year and got distroyed.

2014 - 3895    7-3   Beat one district team...

You get the point.

I realize local message boards are used as safe spaces where there can be no debate or push back on blind homer analysis. 

Thats what you are seeing today.

When someone says “no! Just because you like a team doesn’t make them good” That creates a shit storm from butt hurt homers who cant handle any truth or fact outside their bubble. 

You clowns are used to hearing what you want to hear with no challenge. Like little kids. I don’t blame any of you individually. It is society that has created this pussy society as a cultural norm. Safe spaces. 

If you don’t like the criticism of your favorite team that’s your issue. This is a public forum and I am exercising my first amendment to voice my opinion. 

Oh and only losers who get no pussy would ever bash someone because the team or teams they like aren’t doing good at that time. 

How much of a loser do you have to be to try and take athletic success from a particular institution to use as criticism to a stranger you never met just because they support them. 

Remember what I always say. Just because you like them doesn’t make them good. 

I liked Florida State since I was a child watching football. Why would I be a bandwagon? 

I like USF because I grew up across the street from the campus and watched them from the first time they fielded a team. 

And I graduated from Wharton in 2002. We went 12-2 and went to the state champ game. Our coach was a college football hall of famer and was the State coach of the year. The kids playing these days weren’t born or were shitting in diapers when I was there. 

Hope this helps 

As you state above, "Oh and only losers who get no pussy would ever bash someone because the team or teams they like aren’t doing good at that time". Hmmm! Seems like you're the one always bashing other people's teams. Guess we now know who's not getting any and why he always bashes teams that he never sees play an actual game. Try using your left hand, it may help with your frustrations.

1 hour ago, HornetFan said:

As you state above, "Oh and only losers who get no pussy would ever bash someone because the team or teams they like aren’t doing good at that time". Hmmm! Seems like you're the one always bashing other people's teams. Guess we now know who's not getting any and why he always bashes teams that he never sees play an actual game. Try using your left hand, it may help with your frustrations.

stranger danger.  

1 hour ago, HornetFan said:

I guess it depends on what you mean by bashing. Only a sensitive pussy would cry that his team was being “bashed” just because someone is criticizing them. 

I said Bishop Moore is not a good football team. They beat all the terrible teams on the schedule, and got clobbered by the good ones. Translation: not good. 

That’s not bashing them. This isn’t some radio station where everyone has to agree that every song is  great no matter how crappy it is. 

Bishop Moore had a bad year. Fact. You really like them. Fact. Just because you like them doesn’t make them one scintilla better at football. Fact. 

Hope this helps