Miami central (9-3) @ Naples (10-0)

THIS_IS_DILLARD

This is gonna be a good game ..the last two years Naples had fell to the superstar team Miami central well last year Miami central was 5-5 and peaked at the right time.

but upon researching the golden eagles have had loses to ft Myers and heritage in between so their bad fortune hasn’t been all because of dade schools.

but in 2019 the eagles look to finally break through at home will they do it ??? They can but I want Miami central to win so aye ROC NATION LETS GET IT!!!

16 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

At Traz, it would be a lock for Central. At Naples, with Central not having their best year, it may end up being a very interesting game. I favor Central, but would not be very surprised if they lost to Naples on the road.  

I been saying the same thing but I want Dillard and Miami central winning 

2 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Naples hasn’t played anyone of note outside their week 1 win by 1 point against Sarasota Riverview. 

Naples hasn’t seen the athletes MC will field. They are gonna be in trouble with the team speed. 

I think MC wins pretty comfortable setting up the much anticipated game against Dillard 

Yessir 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

This is gonna be a good game ..the last two years Naples had fell to the superstar team Miami central well last year Miami central was 5-5 and peaked at the right time.

but upon researching the golden eagles have had loses to ft Myers and heritage in between so their bad fortune hasn’t been all because of dade schools.

but in 2019 the eagles look to finally break through at home will they do it ??? They can but I want Miami central to win so aye ROC NATION LETS GET IT!!!

It was the West that beat Naples last 2 years lol. 

23 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

Only thing that worries me about this game is if Central can play a discipline game. Not too many penalties and turnovers. Scoring on Naples shouldn't be a problem but on defense players need to stick to their assignment. If so I can see Central winning 35 to 14.

Same score I have pretty much 

2 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

Only thing that worries me about this game is if Central can play a discipline game. Not too many penalties and turnovers. Scoring on Naples shouldn't be a problem but on defense players need to stick to their assignment. If so I can see Central winning 35 to 14.

Hey @topnotch305 do you do home inspections for a living??

40 minutes ago, Floridaatlantic1 said:

Naples schedule is weak except for the riverview team. Miami central has seen them before and knows how to stop the triple option. Dillard better hop MC wins because they may get crushed by Naples option if the Naples wins. 

Smh we will be prepared for either team ..our focus right now is ft Myers tonight