Weather .....

THIS_IS_DILLARD

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

In Central Florida the highs tomorrow are about 70 and rain is in the forecast. Game time should be in the low to mid 60s. Not ideal weather for football, but it could be much worse if you look at a weather map of the nation. 

I hope this doesn’t effect the attendance for playoff games across the state it’s about to be 2020 w errbody should have ponchos umbrellas & hoodies 

7 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

In Central Florida the highs tomorrow are about 70 and rain is in the forecast. Game time should be in the low to mid 60s. Not ideal weather for football, but it could be much worse if you look at a weather map of the nation. 

Same in Tampa. Will rain throughout the day and supposed to taper off in the evening but i'm bringing an umbrella/rain coat. 

71 high, low of 57. Winds 8-10 mph 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I hope this doesn’t effect the attendance for playoff games across the state it’s about to be 2020 w errbody should have ponchos umbrellas & hoodies 

It's FL...the weather could be sunny and 75 and people still would not show up to the capacity that we all would like to see. 

3 minutes ago, gatorman-uf said:

Just curious, but how many people will attend a game that is not for "their" team when we get deeper in the playoffs. If Columbia or Dillard gets knocked out this week, are you done with high school football for the rest of year or do you continue to go to local games?

For me when Dillard football team end I go right into our basketball schedule/games 

I still follow how other local teams are doing that advanced tho 

56 minutes ago, gatorman-uf said:

Just curious, but how many people will attend a game that is not for "their" team when we get deeper in the playoffs. If Columbia or Dillard gets knocked out this week, are you done with high school football for the rest of year or do you continue to go to local games?

I probably would if it was close by but I'm not driving to Jacksonville solo to watch someone else play 

If someone was going with me that's one thing but not going solo

1 hour ago, gatorman-uf said:

If and when Apopka loses, I attend any game in the "Orlando Area" within a 40 mile radius. I have also gone to most of the state finals since 2006.

Im not going nowhere!!! Lol

I live in Manatee Counry and will be taking in the Palmetto - Port Charlotte game. Don't have any reason to support either team, except that I live next to Palmetto. Went to Lakeland but won't be driving the hour + for the TBT game tommorow night. (Awaiting next week at Armwood if all works out.)

I will go see other schools play depending on the weather even if my team is still in it.