Class Playoffs Brackets...

muckboy561

Im bored my team aint playing so I got a question lol which Class has the best matchup this round is...

8A

7A

6A

5A

4A

3A

2A

1A

Bonus if you want rank em....

For me 4A especially has the South has the best matchup: BTW, University, Prep and CG to me has the best region what do yall think...??,,,

8A and 3A both have some quality matchups tonight.  I can see a couple of visiting teams winning in the 7A and 6A games. In 5A, I'm sure a visiting team might win one or two games, but I wouldn't be surprised if the home teams wins all eight of those games.  Same with 1A. 

I had trouble predicting the rematches.   Do you go with the team that won the first time around (under the theory that they're probably the better team) or goo with the first-game loser (under the theory that they'll get revenge)?

39 minutes ago, Perspective said:

8A and 3A both have some quality matchups tonight.  I can see a couple of visiting teams winning in the 7A and 6A games. In 5A, I'm sure a visiting team might win one or two games, but I wouldn't be surprised if the home teams wins all eight of those games.  Same with 1A. 

I had trouble predicting the rematches.   Do you go with the team that won the first time around (under the theory that they're probably the better team) or goo with the first-game loser (under the theory that they'll get revenge)?

Some say its hard beating a team twice in the same season...