FINAL CENTRAL 35 DILLARD 0

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Yoooooo the trash talking has started both counties are going at it relentlessly on social media if you don’t know DADE & BROWARD DO NOT LIKE EACH OTHER!! Both fan bases are at each other’s face Right now. MC fan base coming in so overconfident (As Usual) 

BROWARD COUNTY has rallied behind them boyz off #27thAve && ALLLLLL the talk is About Dillard right Now!! Every Where You Go Every Where You Turn You See Someone With A Dillard Shirt on Or People Talking About Dillard Vs Miami Central this Friday. People are coming from out of town for this game.

So many people that didn’t even go to Dillard say it’s now a “954 VS 305” thing so we got to come show up for the home Team!! .... This game here May be over capacity before the game even start lol.!!!! LETSSSSS GOOOOOOOO!!!! The game everyone been Waiting For for the right to go to the state Semis ...I Wouldn’t have it any other way. @DarterBlue2 @fishspinners @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @muckboy561

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

This is going to be a close game in my opinion. At this stage, Central comes in as the favorite. If Dillard wins this one, then I would favor them to win the state title. To win, they are going to have to minimize mistakes and take advantage of every opportunity Central provides. 

Facts what’s crazy is BOTH TEAMS are obviously very Good but only 1 team can advance.

If The West didn't have their own big game that night I would've checked this game out. #4 for Central Amari Daniels didn't play in this game last year as his dad took head coaching job at his alma mater Jackson and made him transfer out of Miami Central to Jackson after his freshman year. He's back at central this year and they rolled Naples. Then you add #14 Yulkeith Brown jr. Dad was a legend at Miami Northwestern and he's playing at Central smh. Both playmakers. They had over 600 yards of total offense against Naples. I don't think Dillard defense gonna stop central offense. Dillard may need to score 40 to 50 points to beat them Friday. 

1 minute ago, topnotch305 said:

If The West didn't have their own big game that night I would've checked this game out. #4 for Central Amari Daniels didn't play in this game last year as his dad took head coaching job at his alma mater Jackson and made him transfer out of Miami Central to Jackson after his freshman year. He's back at central this year and they rolled Naples. Then you add #14 Yulkeith Brown jr. Dad was a legend at Miami Northwestern and he's playing at Central smh. Both playmakers. They had over 600 yards of total offense against Naples. I don't think Dillard defense gonna stop central offense. Dillard may need to score 40 to 50 points to beat them Friday. 

I respect your expertise bro since you know About dade & it’s players way more then I ever would. 

but I disagree with you on this for starters we’re not NAPLES we actually have the personal to defensively matchup with central ..we have the speed,the grit, & the playmakers to matchup with central. 

I believe Dillard has the advantage on the D LINE & O LINE Miami central lacks in size heavy this year so they rely on playing out the shotgun & looking to Go deep over the Top or get their running backs in space from a lil 2 3 yard hitch pass & let their speed take over. 

I believe Miami central is gonna give our defense atleast 3 turnovers this game we have our safeties & our corners our severely underrated our QB is a beast & we have the most underrated RBs in the country whose gonna get his and then we have another RB who is bigger and more aggressive whose not afraid of contact & most of ALL WE FINALLY HAVE COACHING & they actually watch film & make adjustments. 

add this game being at home I believe this game is gonna be close and which ever team get to 27-30 points first will win. This is gonna b a game of who can GET & SUSTAIN the “MOMENTUM”

history out the Window Records out the window this game is gonna come down to WHO WANTS IT MORE which team is more hungry!! Both teams are SOLID.

the worst team to play in the playoffs is a team who BELIEVES whose waited for this opportunity all year their at home the whole county coming to cheer them on I’m telling you now DONT be surprised if Dillard wins.

1 minute ago, fishspinners said:

This is the one you wanted! It's hard to bet against MC in any game but I'm not counting Dillard out. Dillard will likely have to play their best game to pull out a W here. 

We wanted em we got em now it’s all about what happens on the field next Friday. Win or lose next week this year for Dillard has been historic. I will say this tho if Miami central comes in over Iike they already have it won & they let Dillard strike first & that home crowd which I predict to be well in the thousands MC is gonna b in trouble ...their to good to just completely shut them down but all we have to do is make a few more plays then they do.

I have no fight in this one they are our rivals and we don't like each other lol. Should be a good game and central will try and impose their will RUNNING the ball! I love how #4 runs! Has violent stiff arm and will run u over but they have 2 other backs that can play..U have to stack the line and have good dline and good DBs to beat them. Their run sets up the pass. Their qb can sling it with a clean pocket. U have to put pressure on him. Their defense hasn't been consistent so Dillard will have opportunities to score. Seems like both teams coming into the game with chips on their shoulders with something to prove. I definitely see a high scoring game

2 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

I have no fight in this one they are our rivals and we don't like each other lol. Should be a good game and central will try and impose their will RUNNING the ball! I love how #4 runs! Has violent stiff arm and will run u over but they have 2 other backs that can play..U have to stack the line and have good dline and good DBs to beat them. Their run sets up the pass. Their qb can sling it with a clean pocket. U have to put pressure on him. Their defense hasn't been consistent so Dillard will have opportunities to score. Seems like both teams coming into the game with chips on their shoulders with something to prove. I definitely see a high scoring game

That’s one thing we’ve been really good at this year stopping the run & getting to the Qb ..kind of reminds me of that 2013 carol city team with that dual attack they had and we ate em up in the back field all day. Naples mistake is that they had no coverage on the back end left their corners 1 on 1 and dared central to throw! & they did over & over again knowing Naples didn’t have the speed or personal to stop it. 

I believe what’s gonna win us the game is if we can keep Miami Central qb in the pocket & not let em get outside beat their WRs up at the line & keep everything in front of us. Their players still gonna get some things because their talented but we got to make Miami central play our game & not vice versa.

11 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

That’s one thing we’ve been really good at this year stopping the run & getting to the Qb ..kind of reminds me of that 2013 carol city team with that dual attack they had and we ate em up in the back field all day. Naples mistake is that they had no coverage on the back end left their corners 1 on 1 and dared central to throw! & they did over & over again knowing Naples didn’t have the speed or personal to stop it. 

I believe what’s gonna win us the game is if we can keep Miami Central qb in the pocket & not let em get outside beat their WRs up at the line & keep everything in front of us. Their players still gonna get some things because their talented but we got to make Miami central play our game & not vice versa.

They not going to put it on the shoulders of QB unless they have to. They are going to try establish the run to make it easy for him. I'm sure the coaches are going to look at game film from our game and run that defense. I'm waiting for highlights of both games this week on YouTube. I seen some on IG

18 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

They not going to put it on the shoulders of QB unless they have to. They are going to try establish the run to make it easy for him. I'm sure the coaches are going to look at game film from our game and run that defense. I'm waiting for highlights of both games this week on YouTube. I seen some on IG

They can look at the Chaminade game as well Chaminade has a roster of 30-35 players most who play both ways and held central to 7 points our defense can most def stop the run so we’re gonna c ...both teams are really good so it sucks one team is gonna go home but to make it this far in the season is a accomplishment in its own right so here’s to both teams leaving it on the field Friday & May the best team win the atmosphere Friday is gonna b outta this world the hundreds of fans that crowd outside behind the away stands about to give central fans hell lol all you gonna smell over their is weed ..trash talk && loud music lol. 

those fans from ft Myers last week was so confused and uncomfortable lol 

Just now, topnotch305 said:

Yeah I can imagine. Chaminade game they didn't have their OC guess he had to teach them a lesson lol. They would've put more points on them people. Carol City beat Chaminade and Central blew out Carol City so don't think they lose if he was there IMO.. But the game is here so Friday we will see what happens. 

Yessir I think high key this is gonna b the hottest game in broward Friday its all your hearing about never our biggest rivals talking about it people are coming out of town for it ...this is the game man!!!!! (12-0) who would have thought man who would have thought ... 3 games away from another title Wow!! What a year so far & have a chance for more. 

3 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

Yeah I can imagine. Chaminade game they didn't have their OC guess he had to teach them a lesson lol. They would've put more points on them people. Carol City beat Chaminade and Central blew out Carol City so don't think they lose if he was there IMO.. But the game is here so Friday we will see what happens. 

Fun fact: Dillard Has Not Lost A Game of ANY kind since that lost last nov to central @fishspinners @DarterBlue2 

spring game result 58-7 (Dillard)

KOC: 44-0 (Dillard)

Regular Season (10-0) our scored opponents 498-99

Playoffs: (2-0) Outscored our Opponents 83-36 So far. 

so since that 35-20 lost to Miami central last year In the 1st round Dillard is (14-0) Ayyeeee letssss gooooo.

21 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

I had peeped it ..but I think for each team brings new personal granted we could have played way better ...but ft Myers is a very solid school and is extremely well coached down to every detail & they hit us with all type of stuff out the wing T we haven’t seen so we had to adjust but once we did it was over. 

sane goes with central next week I can guarantee their gonna throw something’s at us we’re gonna have to adjust to & vice versa gonna b a chess game for sure.

2 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Great insight from Topnotch305 as usual and thanks for posting those highlights. Should be a very good game. Dillard won't get those big broken field playsr against Central. Should be a great game. Good luck to both teams.

Thanks bro it all comes down to Friday ..I wouldn’t have it any other way 

10 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Fun fact: Dillard Has Not Lost A Game of ANY kind since that lost last nov to central @fishspinners @DarterBlue2 

Fun Fact: Miami Central is one of the best programs in the state. 

I know you're saying there is a lot of trash talk going back and forth between the two schools, but I'd be careful what you wish for. Don't poke the bear too much, or in this case "Ignite the Rockets"