FINAL CENTRAL 35 DILLARD 0

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Just now, DarterBlue2 said:

He just trolling you. If Dillard does its thing, he will be silent.

I already know fam Good thing the games isn’t won on the message boards lol. He’s the same one that said we would have a 6-4 season (7-3) at best lol. 

but you know what darter all jokes aside this season has been so historic and so awesome even if Dillard did lose Friday this season was still a Huge stepping stone for Dillard undefeated made it to the regional finals for the first time since 01 and played for the right to go to states not many teams can say that about their team this year or in general. But Dillard Can Which means their obviously a contender.

long as Dillard give their all Friday I’m okay with whatever the result is ...I just feel that Dillard’s best will win them this game. We will see Friday night.

4 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

Yes Central has 3 loses.. But is Dillard one of those 3 teams that defeated Central? If yes well Central in trouble...... From the video I seen a lot of miss tkls and that line look a lil suspect.. Y’all have size but don’t look dominant but I’ll take your word since you have more insight...

Them people went up top on Dillard too! And Cent rbs better than Fort Myers rbs and Dillard qb looks suspect... Just my opinion from videos I've watched. I'll definitely be checking in when there is a break in coverage at our game to see what's going on. 

Just now, topnotch305 said:

Them people went up top on Dillard too! And Cent rbs better than Fort Myers rbs and Dillard qb looks suspect... Just my opinion from videos I've watched. I'll definitely be checking in when there is a break in coverage at our game to see what's going on. 

Truu..but it’s all about the personal bro central personal & ft Myers personal is not the same...ft Myers personal was more pro style something u see from a college ...Miami central is more line up & try to stop our speed guys. 

& again ft Myers hit us with the Wing T something we haven’t seen but now we have plus central don’t use the Wing T so it’s gonna b two completely diff game’s.

On 11/18/2019 at 7:35 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Truu..but it’s all about the personal bro central personal & ft Myers personal is not the same...ft Myers personal was more pro style something u see from a college ...Miami central is more line up & try to stop our speed guys. 

& again ft Myers hit us with the Wing T something we haven’t seen but now we have plus central don’t use the Wing T so it’s gonna b two completely diff game’s.

You do know Central runs a spread formation like 3/4 and half of what the NFL runs?  You tripping lmao...

On 11/18/2019 at 8:53 AM, fishspinners said:

Fun Fact: Miami Central is one of the best programs in the state. 

I know you're saying there is a lot of trash talk going back and forth between the two schools, but I'd be careful what you wish for. Don't poke the bear too much, or in this case "Ignite the Rockets"

Couldn't have said it any better. I say becareful what you wish for cuz u just might get it. I hate Central but at lease they can talk trash look what they've accomplished. 5 state titles in a row for one and will line up with ANYBODY not afraid one bit. They might be the Cockiest in Dade.

On 11/18/2019 at 3:58 PM, nolebull813 said:

Funny thing is I WANT Dillard to win!!!! 

I don’t want any Florida team who lost to an OOS team to win state! Lmao!! 

Lets go Panthers!!!! Paws up!!!!

I don't think this is Dillard year. I see them doing things next year.

On 11/18/2019 at 9:46 AM, nolebull813 said:

Dillard hasn’t seen nothing like the Rockets since the Rockets won by multiple scores last year. 

Central has seen about 4-5 Dillard’s this year. Nothing new. 

Central wins easy. Like a 9-3 SEC team against an 12-0 Sun Belt team. 

Not a sun belt team lolllllll 

12 minutes ago, MNWB said:

Couldn't have said it any better. I say becareful what you wish for cuz u just might get it. I hate Central but at lease they can talk trash look what they've accomplished. 5 state titles in a row for one and will line up with ANYBODY not afraid one bit. They might be the Cockiest in Dade.

I played and went to central to but graduated from north Miami... That’s one thing they do is challenge themselves even tho when they are years they not national elite... 

On 11/18/2019 at 11:39 AM, 181pl said:

They may not want Central to see the last minute of video. Motivation...:lol:

Oh they saw it and it's on. Im a Bull if I don't know nothing else I know about our rivals Central, Carol City you don't want to amp them up. Dillard will try and look at the St.Frances game only problem is Dillard dosent have the team and talent nor personnel to use that game for preparation against the Rockets.

4 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

I played and went to central to but graduated from north Miami... That’s one thing they do is challenge themselves even tho when they are years they not national elite... 

Central only problem is they have the tendency to start off sloppy. If they can fix that mistake Dillard in a hell of trouble even if they played they BEST GAME.

On 11/18/2019 at 2:56 PM, Zoe Boy said:

Man ft laudable is ways away from pompano n is hella far from Doom City which they have a game of their own... n I like a Dade county sweep Friday night..

I AGREE ZOE I SAID THE SAME THING BUT IF I REALLY HAD TO CHOOSE IT'LL BE BTW VS CG THAT ONE IS JUST A STRAIGHT UP AUTOMATIC. BTW WILL LOOK AT FILM FROM DA WEST GAME AGAINST CG WEEK 1 32-0 BULLS.

29 minutes ago, MNWB said:

When Central won 5 titles in a row??,

On 11/18/2019 at 3:05 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

& ima tell u like I told top notch different teams different personal so y’all go off them highlights if u want to central got 3 loses for a reason it’s plenty of film on them that show huge weakness for them our D Line & O line is a huge mismatch vs central. But at this point war of words not even needed it’s game time; two great teams going at it & one team going home it’s gonna come down to who wants it more.

DIllard had trouble with Stranahan a team Da West demolished 63-0 beat Central 30-20 after being down 14-0 St.Frances nothing but another IMG so yes they lost 3 games for a reason but that reason Dillard dosent have. Dillard can't do what The West can. Dillard can't do what St.Frances can. Dillard can barely do what Chiminade Madonna can but all three of these teams can do what Dillard can and BETTER and that's just FACTS.

On 11/18/2019 at 3:16 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Last week tbh our game wasn’t filled to capacity because of the weather it had rained constantly from tue to Friday up until kickoff (which is still no excuse) so a lot of fans young & old decided not to show up & come full force for this game. 

which is foolish because what if we didn’t win last week ..rain or shine you suppose to be there that’s why they invented rain coats & umbrellas. 

this the game everyone been waiting on so you’ll see a huge difference Friday. 

But you said it was FULL on SCORESTREAM.

On 11/18/2019 at 12:50 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

And what are we ? & poke the bear!??? “ROC NATION” been running the mouth every since the clocks hit zero of our game ..even while our game was still going do I need to refer u to score stream ?? 

yall base things off the past to much on here just like y’all do with Deerfield columbia & vero. 

Miami central hasn’t won state since 2015 for a reason; Miami central is 7-3 in the regular season for a reason ...don’t poke the bear ...hahahahaha...bro we are the bear!! Central the ones coming into this game as if their invincible & have already won. Like I said tho #WEREADY #WEREADY 11-22-19

"Remember, you wanted this."

- Jack Reacher