FINAL CENTRAL 35 DILLARD 0

THIS_IS_DILLARD

First things first congrats to miami central on taking care of bussiness go and win the whole thing rocnation

As for the game dillard defense played a hell of a game holding miami central offense to 21 points.

Dillard picked the wrong game to have their most undisciplined game of the season; STORY OF THE GAME: 

Dillard : 7 turnovers 4 interceptions 3 fumbles...173 yards in penalties your NOT gonna be NO team with those stats

Turning point in the game ?? 1 min into the 3rd quarter central fumbled the ball we recoverd on their 15 on the very next play we fumbled giving the ball right back.

Defensively we held up as much as we could but no defense will be able to hold up all game after the offense keep having quick 3 and outs & turnovers giving central short field after short field their gonna get worn out and central took advantage.

Whats so upsetting to everyone is if dillard played their best game and central still won u tip yo hat to the better team; but to know we played our worst game its fustrating because central was not 35 points better. Regardless of what its still PANTHER NATION WIN OR LOSE im still here through the trash talk and all. T  his wasnt a dillard not being able to compete with dade powers type lost this was. A everything that coule have went wrong went wrong lost.

But anybody that was at this game no we was going toe to toe with them boyz they just didnt go up and down the field on us showing complete dominance, MIAMI CENTRALGOT THE DUB and our season end at (12-1) @topnotch305 @DarterBlue2 @nolebull813

7 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

First things first congrats to miami central on taking care of bussiness go and win the whole thing rocnation

As for the game dillard defense played a hell of a game holding miami central offense to 21 points.

Dillard picked the wrong game to have their most undisciplined game of the season; STORY OF THE GAME: 

Dillard : 7 turnovers 4 interceptions 3 fumbles...173 yards in penalties your NOT gonna be NO team with those stats

Turning point in the game ?? 1 min into the 3rd quarter central fumbled the ball we recoverd on their 15 on the very next play we fumbled giving the ball right back.

Defensively we held up as much as we could but no defense will be able to hold up all game after the offense keep having quick 3 and outs & turnovers giving central short field after short field their gonna get worn out and central took advantage.

Whats so upsetting to everyone is if dillard played their best game and central still won u tip yo hat to the better team; but to know we played our worst game its fustrating because central was not 35 points better. Regardless of what its still PANTHER NATION WIN OR LOSE im still here through the trash talk and all. T  his wasnt a dillard not being able to compete with dade powers type lost this was. A everything that coule have went wrong went wrong lost.

But anybody that was at this game no we was going toe to toe with them boyz they just didnt go up and down the field on us showing complete dominance, MIAMI CENTRALGOT THE DUB and our season end at (12-1) @topnotch305 @DarterBlue2 @nolebull813

Shouldn't have poked THE BEAR.

21 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Y’all held central to 21 but central D held y’all to a big Doughnut.. I was at the game .. Them boys got dominated.. Yes turnovers made it easier but if y’all didn’t have made turnovers y’all still wouldn’t have scored... I tell u this if they didn’t move Da West and Carol City our the district, y’all don’t make it out the first round.. I hope next year y’all beef up y’all schedule...BTW Dade county went 4-0 with the sweep... 

4 minutes ago, fishspinners said:

Shouldn't have poked THE BEAR.

We didnt poke we wanted em we got em.....dillard and miami central talent wise was even. We lost the game way more then central won. It was 14-0 in the third qt central fumbled on their 15 what did we do? Give  it right back we had two scores called back...every momentum catch or run we had it was called back every time with a penalty your not gonna beat ANYONE with 173 yards in penalties with 7 turnovers with 6 being unforced. 

Central got the win congrats they took advantage of our mental errors but when we wasnt shooting ourselves in the foot dillard drove up and down the field on central. 

1 minute ago, Zoe Boy said:

Y’all held central to 21 but central D held y’all to a big Doughnut.. I was at the game .. Them boys got dominated.. Yes turnovers made it easier but if y’all didn’t have made turnovers y’all still wouldn’t have scored... I tell u this if they didn’t move Da West and Carol City our the district, y’all don’t make it out the first round.. I hope next year y’all beef up y’all schedule...

Bro if u was at the game then u kno we was on central side of the field atleast 6 times & each time we had a momentum catch or run it was called back ...wen we didnt shoot ourselves in the foot wit unforced turnovers & penalties we moved the ball frequently on central.

Our defense contained amari & held their offense to 21 after putting up 53 vs naples and 38 vs dunbar. 

But u cant give central short field after short field and not expect them to cash in; im not taking anything away from central they got the dub they deserved it but it wasnt jus a clear domination that central was by far the better team the score is very misleading but none of that means anything just gotta come back harder next year and get more disciplined.

I feel now is the time to address the elephant in the room. Congrats to Dillard for a nice season. For an entire week I sat back and read all of the comments on both posts, although I was itching to speak, I humbled myself for the right time to strike.  That's what a real scavenger does. There was plenty of trash talk from Dillard, from posting memes with their name on Central's building to placing an image with a for sale sign of Central's campus. Now that's all fine because it's honest trash talk between fans. As I walked to purchase my ticket Dillard fans were heckling me, standing in front jumping and pointing. I just laughed. Now as far as the game is concerned Dillard did not have a chance from the very beginning. Believe that! The game very well could have be 21-0 at halftime but a poor play call and a holding penalty. I only counted 4 turnovers and several penalties by Dillard. Dillard wasn't ready for that buzzsaw from 95th street. Folks talking about Central hasn't won state since 2015, but this is the furthest Dillard has been in 19 years. In fact last time they won state was 1989. So last time I checked Central's success is more recent. Too much trash talk and not enough production on the field. Humble yourselves or humbled. 

9 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

I feel now is the time to address the elephant in the room. Congrats to Dillard for a nice season. For an entire week I sat back and read all of the comments on both posts, although I was itching to speak, I humbled myself for the right time to strike.  That's what a real scavenger does. There was plenty of trash talk from Dillard, from posting memes with their name on Central's building to placing an image with a for sale sign of Central's campus. Now that's all fine because it's honest trash talk between fans. As I walked to purchase my ticket Dillard fans were heckling me, standing in front jumping and pointing. I just laughed. Now as far as the game is concerned Dillard did not have a chance from the very beginning. Believe that! The game very well could have be 21-0 at halftime but a poor play call and a holding penalty. I only counted 4 turnovers and several penalties by Dillard. Dillard wasn't ready for that buzzsaw from 95th street. Folks talking about Central hasn't won state since 2015, but this is the furthest Dillard has been in 19 years. In fact last time they won state was 1989. So last time I checked Central's success is more recent. Too much trash talk and not enough production on the field. Humble yourselves or humbled. 

I cant speak for everyone but as for me i respected central for who they are & what they bring to the table.

To say that we didnt have a chance thats false on the opening drive of the game we drove down the field and had A "TD" called back. All through the 1st and 2nd quarter dillard had drive after drive stalled by self inflicted penalties...15 yards 10 yards 5 yards & when that wasnt happening were literally throwing the ball right to the central defenders. We had 2 lost fumbles for a scoop and score & 4 interceptions.

Our defense was getn to central qb & we contained amari central didnt start driving driving until dillards defense started getting worn out. I said this week this game was gonna come down to who can get the momentum.

In the third qt wen it was 14-0 and dillard recoverd on MC 15 that was our chance to get the momentum back at that point u still had the whole 2nd half & who knows but instead we fumbled right back & just basically gave the game to em that led to 21-0 then the turnover gates open to fumble recovery for tds & a 35-0 win. Central did what chsmpions do which is captialize.

36 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I cant speak for everyone but as for me i respected central for who they are & what they bring to the table.

To say that we didnt have a chance thats false on the opening drive of the game we drove down the field and had A "TD" called back. All through the 1st and 2nd quarter dillard had drive after drive stalled by self inflicted penalties...15 yards 10 yards 5 yards & when that wasnt happening were literally throwing the ball right to the central defenders. We had 2 lost fumbles for a scoop and score & 4 interceptions.

Our defense was getn to central qb & we contained amari central didnt start driving driving until dillards defense started getting worn out. I said this week this game was gonna come down to who can get the momentum.

In the third qt wen it was 14-0 and dillard recoverd on MC 15 that was our chance to get the momentum back at that point u still had the whole 2nd half & who knows but instead we fumbled right back & just basically gave the game to em that led to 21-0 then the turnover gates open to fumble recovery for tds & a 35-0 win. Central did what chsmpions do which is captialize.

Yeah I said qb was suspect. Turnovers apart of the game. Dillard put up points on alot of teams they played this year. But seems as if when the lights were the brightest and on the big stage they folded. I kno this one if tough but somebody had to win and lose. 

1 minute ago, topnotch305 said:

Yeah I said qb was suspect. Turnovers apart of the game. Dillard put up points on alot of teams they played this year. But seems as if when the lights were the brightest and on the big stage they folded. I kno this one if tough but somebody had to win and lose. 

Yessir & that team was central; but in no game this year or last did we have 7 turnovers & 173 yards in penalties in any game which sucks because in the regular season ATLEAST u have another week but this happen in a game where it was win or go home. 

I was also frustrated with our offensive coaching it’s clear the running wasn’t working why not scheme up something else ? Then our Qb Jones he threw ATLEAST 9 interceptions this postseason combined after his second tonight the coaches in my opinion should have switched somethings up see what you have in your back up Qb for a possession or two throw something new at the defense & see what you have. 

but instead they kept em in and more interceptions & under & over throws followed. This the playoffs this not about seniors & all that we’re tryna advance but hey congrats to all the dade teams & go win it all.

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Yessir & that team was central; but in no game this year or last did we have 7 turnovers & 173 yards in penalties in any game which sucks because in the regular season ATLEAST u have another week but this happen in a game where it was win or go home. 

I was also frustrated with our offensive coaching it’s clear the running wasn’t working why not scheme up something else ? Then our Qb Jones he threw ATLEAST 9 interceptions this postseason combined after his second tonight the coaches in my opinion should have switched somethings up see what you have in your back up Qb for a possession or two throw something new at the defense & see what you have. 

but instead they kept em in and more interceptions & under & over throws followed. This the playoffs this not about seniors & all that we’re tryna advance but hey congrats to all the dade teams & go win it all.

Somebody lied to Dillard. But yeah you know state in the bag for south Florida and Madison king county.