FINAL CENTRAL 35 DILLARD 0

THIS_IS_DILLARD

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Dillard hasn’t seen nothing like the Rockets since the Rockets won by multiple scores last year. 

Central has seen about 4-5 Dillard’s this year. Nothing new. 

Central wins easy. Like a 9-3 SEC team against an 12-0 Sun Belt team. 

Bro do u even watch the games u sound more clueless & clueless every time ... Dillard 7 Miami central 6 4 min to go in 2nd Qt 

Miami central 21 Dillard 14  Halftime 

Miami central 28 Dillard 20 with 2 min left to go in the 4th Quarter with Dillard having 1st and goal at Miami central 5 yard line. 

just stay off my threads bro & stick to the north Florida games yo.

3 hours ago, fishspinners said:

Fun Fact: Miami Central is one of the best programs in the state. 

I know you're saying there is a lot of trash talk going back and forth between the two schools, but I'd be careful what you wish for. Don't poke the bear too much, or in this case "Ignite the Rockets"

And what are we ? & poke the bear!??? “ROC NATION” been running the mouth every since the clocks hit zero of our game ..even while our game was still going do I need to refer u to score stream ?? 

yall base things off the past to much on here just like y’all do with Deerfield columbia & vero. 

Miami central hasn’t won state since 2015 for a reason; Miami central is 7-3 in the regular season for a reason ...don’t poke the bear ...hahahahaha...bro we are the bear!! Central the ones coming into this game as if their invincible & have already won. Like I said tho #WEREADY #WEREADY 11-22-19

it’s gonna be funny on Friday... 3 good games gonna be on that Friday night with  da west vs AHP , Booker T vs Cardinal Gibbons and Roc Boys vs Dillard... I’ll be at the Central game and the whole Broward ain’t talking about Dillard.. Maybe from sunrise up lol... @topnotch305 from that video I already see what your talking about lol

2 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

it’s gonna be funny on Friday... 3 good games gonna be on that Friday night with  da west vs AHP , Booker T vs Cardinal Gibbons and Roc Boys vs Dillard... I’ll be at the Central game and the whole Broward ain’t talking about Dillard.. Maybe from sunrise up lol...

Let me put it this way the “Whole Ft lauderdale” from ely fans Deerfield fans plantation fans ..all they boyz on the cona ...etc ... but yea man 3 great games with 6 great teams ..it ducks that 3 of those teams will be going home that night but aye this that time of year. 

5 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

it’s gonna be funny on Friday... 3 good games gonna be on that Friday night with  da west vs AHP , Booker T vs Cardinal Gibbons and Roc Boys vs Dillard... I’ll be at the Central game and the whole Broward ain’t talking about Dillard.. Maybe from sunrise up lol...

Maybe we can link up b4 da game we ain’t link since me u & broward handicap met at the Ahp vs btw game 

3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Let me put it this way the “Whole Ft lauderdale” from ely fans Deerfield fans plantation fans ..all they boyz on the cona ...etc ... but yea man 3 great games with 6 great teams ..it ducks that 3 of those teams will be going home that night but aye this that time of year. 

Man ft laudable is ways away from pompano n is hella far from Doom City which they have a game of their own... n I like a Dade county sweep Friday night..

3 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Man ft laudable is ways away from pompano n is hella far from Doom City which they have a game of their own... n I like a Dade county sweep Friday night..

Lol u from dade so ion expect you to get it lol but u do know from sunrise exit to Atlantic exit is a 10 min or less drive ...I got people all over broward my G so when I say Dillard Got the county talkin that ain’t me just pullin stuff out my rump that’s facts from what I’ve seen no matter if it’s to the gas station restaurant the mall the cona stoe ...mango man ..etc u either see Dillard shirts or u hear people talking bout the game ...at this point it’s county vs county so the Whole Broward Fina Support the home team just like y’all do in dade. 

17 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

it’s gonna be funny on Friday... 3 good games gonna be on that Friday night with  da west vs AHP , Booker T vs Cardinal Gibbons and Roc Boys vs Dillard... I’ll be at the Central game and the whole Broward ain’t talking about Dillard.. Maybe from sunrise up lol... @topnotch305 from that video I already see what your talking about lol

& ima tell u like I told top notch different teams different personal so y’all go off them highlights if u want to central got 3 loses for a reason it’s plenty of film on them that show huge weakness for them our D Line & O line is a huge mismatch vs central. But at this point war of words not even needed it’s game time; two great teams going at it & one team going home it’s gonna come down to who wants it more.

6 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I almost said something that josh probably would have banned my account lol hahahahaha ..u got jokes ..noticed I said “before the game” which still may b hard cuz the city fina pack that junk before kick off even start. 

You sure cause from that video that game didn’t look pack from y’all side ... well one of my boys that lives in Lauderdale is a alum n played at Central while he’s daughter plays for Dillard band

6 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

& ima tell u like I told top notch different teams different personal so y’all go off them highlights if u want to central got 3 loses for a reason it’s plenty of film on them that show huge weakness for them our D Line & O line is a huge mismatch vs central. But at this point war of words not even needed it’s game time; two great teams going at it & one team going home it’s gonna come down to who wants it more.

Yes Central has 3 loses.. But is Dillard one of those 3 teams that defeated Central? If yes well Central in trouble...... From the video I seen a lot of miss tkls and that line look a lil suspect.. Y’all have size but don’t look dominant but I’ll take your word since you have more insight...

You sure cause from that video that game didn’t look pack from y’all side ... well one of my boys that lives in Lauderdale is a alum n played at Central while he’s daughter plays for Dillard band

Last week tbh our game wasn’t filled to capacity because of the weather it had rained constantly from tue to Friday up until kickoff (which is still no excuse) so a lot of fans young & old decided not to show up & come full force for this game. 

which is foolish because what if we didn’t win last week ..rain or shine you suppose to be there that’s why they invented rain coats & umbrellas. 

this the game everyone been waiting on so you’ll see a huge difference Friday. 

Yes Central has 3 loses.. But is Dillard one of those 3 teams that defeated Central? If yes well Central in trouble...... From the video I seen a lot of miss tkls and that line look a lil suspect.. Y’all have size but don’t look dominant but I’ll take your word since you have more insight...

And I agree with you ...ft Myers made us look like that because of their style of offense we hadn’t seen it at all all year & the Wing T & all the sets & all the formations they ran it out of including play action & etc u can’t practice for that because on game day it’s a whole diff speed u got to be disciplined af & on yo assignments so yea I’m the beginning of the game they had us on our heels & if we didn’t adjust like our old coaches couldn’t do we would have been run out the stadium. But we adjusted & held their offense scoreless from the 2nd Qt to the end of the game. 

central is gonna present a diff challenge they love the shotgun ..spreading u out then dropping it off to one of their speed backs & let his speed do the work. Or do play action and hand it off up the gap or toss it over the top To a wide open receiver.

1 minute ago, nolebull813 said:

Central will dominate from start to finish. The final will be about 42-17. 

12-1 Dillard will be regarded in the history books as a 8-5 Dillard team with an easier schedule. 

Be proud Panthers. Regional finalist will look good on the lettermen!!!!

B4 I disrespect u bruh ima just stay silent G.