MNWB

6 minutes ago, Tes55 said:

Don't blame the last meeting on not having a kicker. That game was 27-8 at halftime for Heritage. Heritage had a missed fg and several failed scoring opportunities. Game could of went the other way just as easy and the clock would of ran. 

Both the current teams have had a couple slow start games. First one to get the momentum wins 

Darter, can you elaborate on why you think MNW will out physical ahp. Don't see it 

Because teams from dade suppose to have this edge & grit that no other county has so there for when we see a dade power they already have the edge. 

On 11/19/2019 at 10:00 PM, Stangs1 said:

Dang.  I know the feeling.  We lost 18 senior starters.  Looked completely inexperienced at times.  We left Receivers wide open etc. It was ridiculous. 

On 11/19/2019 at 9:41 AM, nolebull813 said:

I couldn’t get an answer from the one clown. So I will ask again someone with knowledge. 

What did Lowndes do that made MNW look so bad? The athletic advantage couldnt have been that superior. I heard Lowndes fans were upset that MNW looked like a JV team who couldn’t compete. 

Tickets were in high demand to catch a supposed top team and people were scalping tickets for higher prices to catch the epic event. Only to have it look like a homecoming game. Lowndes could have scored 70. 

What was the reason for all of this? 

Well for one we not those same Bulls. We've gotten better. Two we underestimated them looking towards the Miami Central game.

On 11/19/2019 at 10:13 AM, DarterBlue2 said:

I believe Josh is wrong on that call. MNW will out physical AHP in my opinion. 

They haven't seen a REAL DEFENSE all season long like the one that they are about to see Friday night from a team that held IMG in check 3-0 in the 3rd qtr.

On 11/19/2019 at 10:21 AM, topnotch305 said:

Don't be suprised if NW wins by 14 to 21 points. 

Topnotch I say we win by 10 -13 pts. I wish we had the Band to travel with us but they'll be in Orlando at the Florida Classic battle of the bands. It's like every three years The West there 2013, 2016, 2019. Not to mention the times we went before 2013. I really feel they should do that shyt after the football season is over that way the schools have full support. Plus we travel better than any team in Dade and Broward. Tell me how I had to get an AMH ticket cause The West sold out in one day. Even ONLINEEEE. Yet you can still purchase tickets online for AMH, and at the school. I know cuz I brought my AMH ticket online yesterday. Smh

On 11/19/2019 at 11:01 AM, topnotch305 said:

Speaking of STA do u like the winner of Armwood Lakeland to beat them at State? 

not for me but ill still answer. I think this is the year St.Thomas wins all ONLY because Lakeland got exposed last week. Shame for Armwood because they need to take advantage of these next two yrs while they no longer have to worry about us Miami Powers... Because they might put them back with us.

On 11/19/2019 at 9:43 PM, Tes55 said:

Don't blame the last meeting on not having a kicker. That game was 27-8 at halftime for Heritage. Heritage had a missed fg and several failed scoring opportunities. Game could of went the other way just as easy and the clock would of ran. 

Both the current teams have had a couple slow start games. First one to get the momentum wins 

Darter, can you elaborate on why you think MNW will out physical ahp. Don't see it 

On 11/19/2019 at 2:20 PM, fishspinners said:

That's some high praise for MNW. I'd have to take STA over anyone in the state at this point though.

You saw what Central did to them last year imagine my Bulls this year who completely shut down one of the best high powered offenses in HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL ANYWHERE.

On 11/19/2019 at 9:43 PM, Tes55 said:

Not blaming on ANYTHING just stating facts and we adjusted after halftime and came back on AMH shut that offense DOWN let us had a kicker.

On 11/20/2019 at 6:36 AM, topnotch305 said:

That Gibbons game still stick out to me. We were fresh into this qb shuffle and our best qb only played second half and  final score was 32-0..  same team that scored 21 points on heritage.. Heritage defense will be exposed. Oline will be exposed as well. 

Thank You man I even put it in the heading man based on common opponents. 

On 11/19/2019 at 10:14 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

If that happen this board would burn down lol hahaha a all broward championship meet up hahaha..but we will see. 

Trust and believe it WON'T. Gibbons is the main game I'm certain of. BTW will watch Da West film against Gibbons and it's gonna be all she wrote.

23 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

Exactly!  Out here now and heard the online tickets sold out. A few left at the school and the extra 400 they gave us is just about gone. We will definitely have home field advantage. 

We needed our band for this one too man. We really would get the momentum and win.

13 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

We’ll see, Venice will be tough for STA to get by though

How when Venice lost 30-13 to Manatee the same team they play tomorrow? You'd be better off asking will Atlantic or Manatee upset St.Thomas in MY opinion.

17 minutes ago, Tes55 said:

Sloppy on both sides. If no PI on 3rd and 20 Heritage with 2 min left goes in for winning score. Respect to the da west though they came to play. Going to have to do again next year

If we don't fumble on the one yard line game is a blowout. If the refs called at least one intentional ground or more holding against AHP score would've been worse. Point is that's football. We did just enough to win in spite of everything. By the way our qb only in the 9th grade and team is very young. At this point no other choice than to do it again next year.