Atlantic (Delray) vs STA

Mashburns

This one Palm Beach County Team STA does not want to face here in round 3. Typically STA will face Dwyer in this spot and probably win by 28 or more. But what Coach Jackson built down at Atlantic is a anytime ..anywhere..anybody culture that his players believe in, this will not look or feel like a Dwyer and STA match-up those Delray kids honestly believe they can beat STA and they do not fear the name on the jersey. If you watch any on Atlantic previous games versus out of county opponents their players/coaches constantly repeat the Palm Beach County area code and that is something that is not done coincidentally Coach Jackson and the Atlantic program feels as though they are the true representative of Palm Beach County. Saint Thomas by all means has the better players and can still win this game but my point is, this can be one team that can go down there from this area with no fear and face that program as though they are not what many perceive them to be so don't be surprise if Atlantic win this ball game Friday night.        

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Are you close to the Atlantic program? Do you know why the game with John Curtis,LA fell through? It was on both teams official schedules before the season then the game was off. Atlantic played Columbia, and JC famously chose Lake Placid. 

Do you have any insight? 

Don't know what happen with that game that week usually cancellation like that has something to do with travel but I'm not sure. 

17 minutes ago, Jesse said:

They will win by 35. Atlantic is not good, Madison county would smash them. Heck Clearwater international academy smash them. St Thomas 52- 7 Atlantic.

52-7? You are accurate with the Clearwater loss but it wasn't a runaway score again STA could and some say should win this game but I'm telling you this is one team that STA do not want to face in this spot. 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

They will win by 35. Atlantic is not good, Madison county would smash them. Heck Clearwater international academy smash them. St Thomas 52- 7 Atlantic.

No they wouldn't

Or did you not forget they handed Columbia their only double digit loss this year, you know same Columbia who marched into Madison County and gave Madison county seniors their first ever home loss?

1 hour ago, muckboy561 said:

First of all youre addressing the wrong person besides GC already handle Madison County in the State Championship remember lol

Dude feels some way about the Muck (Pahokee and GC). Every time he has to bring up MC, when they’re not on the agenda. 

As far as the game. Atlantic keeps it close early (defense and ball control offense) but I think STA pulls away late 

On 11/18/2019 at 10:30 AM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

No they wouldn't

Or did you not forget they handed Columbia their only double digit loss this year, you know same Columbia who marched into Madison County and gave Madison county seniors their first ever home loss?

Who is gonna win Mr football . I think Bowerman , vinstona Allen Madison county,