Columbus 36 v Western 21 FINAL

ExplorerHomer

On 11/19/2019 at 12:13 AM, CoachMacho said:

Western's defense actually played great versus STA. Only gave up 17 points I believe, and that was playing beside an offense that turned the ball over 7 times. 

I don't see anybody scoring 30 points on their defense. This will be a much lower scoring game than 41-30 in my opinion. 

Well Columbus almost there with 5 mins left in the 3rd it's 26 to 7 Columbus

Great job Columbus ..back in the state semis beating all the odds so far this year. 

in 2019 we love to say a team haven’t had this schedule they haven’t had that schedule haven’t beat this national team haven’t beat this national team. 

it’s all about getting to the big dance (playoffs) & being the better team at the end of the night each round ...so much instances are being made on playing this national schedule playing national ranked opponents all to show your “worthy” of being able to compete in your local classification for a “local” championship. @DarterBlue2 @badbird @ColumbiaHighFan2017class smh it’s crazy man but aye letss gooo just 1 more day.