Dillard vs Miami Central has become such a huge game that they have MOVED the prices to 10$ while the other regional final game’s stay at 8$

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Okay this game has gotten crazy with the back and forth from the fans; the extra police force that they say is gonna be needed, and now the upping on the price ..... you may not even be able to turn on panther lane at 7:00pm because of the line. 

but to raise the prices two days before the game tho ?? Yes 10 bucks isn’t a lot but some families been struggling trying to pay the 8 for everybody lol.

all I can say about Friday’s game is Man oh Man here we go lol.

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Okay this game has gotten crazy with the back and forth from the fans; the extra police force that they say is gonna be needed, and now the upping on the price ..... you may not even be able to turn on panther lane at 7:00pm because of the line. 

but to raise the prices two days before the game tho ?? Yes 10 bucks isn’t a lot but some families been struggling trying to pay the 8 for everybody lol.

I thought the FHSAA set the prices for the playoffs. Can they be just raised like that?

1 minute ago, nolebull813 said:

Maybe the extra money for the tickets will help with the accommodations for all the extra people 

People have come from out the state and up the road to watch Dillard in this game; Friday is about to be a mad house my goodness. Can’t remember a game being this high of magnitude and hype with us in it.

22 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

They're price gouging...LOL!

I guess so they are expecting over 6000 people. 

that’s not counting the hundreds of Dillard fans who surround the school outside the gate & smoke drank & watch the game for free lol & play loud trap music behind the away stands ...ft Myers last was lookin behind them like WHAT THE HELL lol

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

This is the year to beat em bro!   Still gonna be very tough.   

3 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Miami Central runs away with a victory on Friday night. You guys struggled with FORT MYERS?

2 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Miami Central runs away with a victory on Friday night. You guys struggled with FORT MYERS?

Last I checked ft Myers was 9-2 & on a 8 game winning streak this the playoffs your not gonna run over everyone.

ft Myers was a team that ran a offensive scheme we hadn’t seen in decades And it gave us fits and it took us a quarter to fully adjust we went into the second quarter down 21-7.

after that we held their offense scoreless for the rest of the game.

their other 9 points came from a pick six as we drived in to their 10 yard line ..the 2 points came from a intentional safety we took with 40 seconds left in the game for better field position. 

in the playoffs your gonna get hit in the mouth from high school to college to nfl it’s how u respond & did u persevere. Which we did.