Miami Central 21 Stephenson 20

STARaiders2014

Didn't catch it but why is it 90% of the time Florida teams have to travel and play these nation-wide road games?  If it is the heat that is BS....Nevada, Texas , Louisiana and all through the Southeast can get as hot or hotter than Florida in August!  I wish Hoover, AL would come down and play in Miami next year.  Seems fair to me.

Here's my thing I understand schools like Booker T. Washington and Central are inner city black schools so they can't afford for other schools to travel down to Miami being that they need traveling and hotel expenses. Now the thing that get's me is the games in Georgia called the battle of the borders. Why in the heck Florida schools for 2 years in a row has to travel to Georgia I mean why can't these schools travel to Miami or a centrally located area in Florida and since it being battle of borders neither school is paying any expenses. 

Didn't catch it but why is it 90% of the time Florida teams have to travel and play these nation-wide road games?  If it is the heat that is BS....Nevada, Texas , Louisiana and all through the Southeast can get as hot or hotter than Florida in August!  I wish Hoover, AL would come down and play in Miami next year.  Seems fair to me.

Most Florida schools don't support their teams well.  Of course, Atlanta doesn't either!!! But for the Ware Co.-Manatee, and Lowndes-Tampa Plant games, it was a sellout at 14,000!!!