(1-0) DILLARD VS (1-0) DEERFIELD PRE-GAME PREDICTIONS

DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS

Behind miramar vs american heritage this is the biggest game of the week you have deerfield who have won 11 straight regular season games and you have the dark horse dillard who is always doubted and over looked quietly won 7 out of the last 8 games last year including a dominating win over carol city witch they ( DILLARD) were 24 Point underdogs and there 1-0 this season after beating a always talented plantation squad on the road after losing to them the last six times so this is a very interesting matchup all around what are u guys predictions??

This is a tough one... a couple things to consider.....3rd tough game on the road for Dillard, can they avoid a letdown after last weeks big win?  Then you have Deerfield Beach...cupcake win in week 1 vs. Northeast - not the best primer before playing Dillard.  Outside of the last reg. season game vs. St. Thomas, this game appears to be the Bucks biggest regular season challenge. Will they get caught looking ahead next week vs. rival Ely? 

My initial thoughts are Dillard is going to need a couple takeaways in this one (which they are fully capable of) to get the W.  I still have to factor the home cooking in this one as I have yet to forget Flanagan getting robbed on this field in last year's playoffs......

I hope your right with your prediction Dillard_High,  but I am going to have to call it:  Bucks and Zebras 23   Panthers 22  !  

Agree 09mrslick-  those are the 2 most heralded games in South Florida but to be fair wouldn't you agree Dillard @ Deerfield Beach is a great rivalry game and  perhaps the 2nd biggest game in Broward County.  Would you agree Dillard and Deerfield Beach (although Miramar did smack them post-season last year lol) are top 10 programs in Broward?  I'll be the first to tell you Miramar and American Heritage Plantation are top 5 in Broward for now with Miramar looking to prove they are best in the coming weeks....

Thats all im sayin bra i neva said it was the biggest game but anybody with h.s football knowledge and the knowledge of these to schools will tell u that this is a huge game in broward this week but dont try to explain that to slick he is one of the ones who is very bias toward dillard and only show his face wen wee losing smh

Let me say this, Dillard has finally beat someone who they lost to 4 straight years in a row and Deerfield Beach beats a sorry Northeast team. So to answer people's question know I don't think this is a big game. Central is ranked number 3 in Florida and number 8 in the country, whereas Booker T. Washington is ranked number 2 in Florida and number 6 in the country. Central has been to states 4 years in a row straight with 3 state titles, whereas Booker T. Washington been to states 3 years in a row straight and has 2 state titles and on a 28 game win-streak. In addition, both went on the road 2 weeks straight with wins. Miramar over the last 5 years went 42-12 with one state title and runner up title. American Heritage went 14-1 last year winning it's first ever state title and started out highly ranked but fell out the national polls.This will the first time I believe both schools are playing each other and this is why I think these are the two best games this weekend. As for Dillard and Deerfield what do they have to offer I'm just being real shoot everybody is entitled to their opinions.

Fair enough, but until Miramar smashed Deerfield Beach  last year .  Deerfield Beach was indeed ranked in the top 25 in most National Polls.  Can't say that for Dillard but I will say Dillard might possibly be able to pull off the upset to their credit. 

So what would Palm Beach Gardens vs. Miramar be considered a "big" game to you?

All that what your saying is true but im sorry didnt deerfield go 11-1 last season 10-0 in da regular season and beating st thomas while they was at im sorry didnt dillard wen 7 out of there last 8 shocked evryone by beating carol city in the 1st round wen NOBODY.!!! ON HERE BUT ME PICKED THEM TO WIN i swear bra u my lil internet homie but your sounding real stupid rite na u dont have to be coming off a state championship or be ranked nationally to be playing in a big game again.!! I never said this was the biggest game in nation nor the state i said behind.!!! Miramar vs heritage this is the biggest game in broward witch it is so central vs booker t has nothing to do with this there not even from broward but again this another way for u try to knock dillard indirectly because any FOOL.!! Can look at this game and the story lines behind it and would know this is a big game but its cool doe the game still going to do numberd weather u think its big or not.!

Even if i didnt meation county its still a big game u came on here and said it wasnt a big game at all.!!and u dead wrong u came on this thread throwing str8 shade instead of being happy that besides heritage st thomas and miramar that its actually other broward schools getting some notice and can actually do something big this year.