Streaming or Televised

Proseteye

2 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Many will be on the link below. Unfortunately, there is a monthly subscription fee. But they may be well worth the price of one month's subscription.

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/

It is almost certainly not worth the $9.99. What's the worst it could be, you might ask? The two games I've watched (at different stadiums) the camera person-literally-could not keep the play within the frame. It is like they are either drunk, blind or have no control over what the camera sees. I wasn't expecting announcers or super HD or multiple camera angles. I was expecting to be able to follow the action. Didn't happen.

1 hour ago, skyway said:

It is almost certainly not worth the $9.99. What's the worst it could be, you might ask? The two games I've watched (at different stadiums) the camera person-literally-could not keep the play within the frame. It is like they are either drunk, blind or have no control over what the camera sees. I wasn't expecting announcers or super HD or multiple camera angles. I was expecting to be able to follow the action. Didn't happen.

Sorry to hear that. In past years it was not bad. But I have not watched any this year, so I will take your word on it.