Madison county

Jesse

Wow. Pahokee has to drive forever to get to Madison and then has to play at Boot Hill where I don't think Madison has lost for a thousand years. But, if any team can possibly do it, the Blue Devils can. I never count them out in the big games as they have a history of giving teams all they can handle at that level regardless of their record. Just saying.:unsure:

12 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Wow. Pahokee has to drive forever to get to Madison and then has to play at Boot Hill where I don't think Madison has lost for a thousand years. But, if any team can possibly do it, the Blue Devils can. I never count them out in the big games as they have a history of giving teams all they can handle at that level regardless of their record. Just saying.:unsure:

Or maybe just week 7 of this season lol

11 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Or maybe just week 7 of this season lol

True. But I was just jesting when I stated a thousand years. It's called a "play on words". Just means they are almost impossible to defeat on their home field. Bye the way, Pahokee has won 5 straight over some pretty good teams after a rocky start. I believe the athleticism of Pahokee can match that of Madison. If they limit penalties and mistakes they do have the horses to keep Madison honest and possibly win this game. B)

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

True. But I was just jesting when I stated a thousand years. It's called a "play on words". Just means they are almost impossible to defeat on their home field. Bye the way, Pahokee has won 5 straight over some pretty good teams after a rocky start. I believe the athleticism of Pahokee can match that of Madison. If they limit penalties and mistakes they do have the horses to keep Madison honest and possibly win this game. B)

Pahokee athletically can hang with Madison, the question is can Pahokee coaching hang with Madison and can Pahokee survive a very long hike up to big bend area

That's what we will see tonight and have the question answered

12 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Pahokee athletically can hang with Madison, the question is can Pahokee coaching hang with Madison and can Pahokee survive a very long hike up to big bend area

That's what we will see tonight and have the question answered

Mike coe is Nick Saban. Madison is Alabama of 1A. 

1 minute ago, Football fan said:

Or should Madison be Complaining about losing to 7A team(drop down to run from we know who) a 4A team

We didn't run from anyone, our coaches expected us to be in 7a and we were surprised to be in 6a

And Madison has 3a enrollment so we all know which Jacksonville private you all running from

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Port St Joe is solid but the issue for any 1a team playing Columbia is depth

The roster size and being able to sub players out and not have to go 2 way all game will take it's toll on those 1a schools

Did St Joe look good , did blountstown. I think both suck.

Just now, Jesse said:

Did St Joe look good , did blountstown. I think both suck.

They must be solid enough if you think Blountstown beating them means they would easily beat Columbia

Then again you think Madison would blow out Cardinal Gibbons so I'm wondering how much weight i should give your statements, especially when commenting on several teams I highly doubt you have seen enough of to properly make those statements regarding