Madison county

Jesse

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They must be solid enough if you think Blountstown beating them means they would easily beat Columbia

Then again you think Madison would blow out Cardinal Gibbons so I'm wondering how much weight i should give your statements, especially when commenting on several teams I highly doubt you have seen enough of to properly make those statements regarding

Madison would hang with gibbons.i was playing about blountstown. Madison JV plays better than them.

15 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

We didn't run from anyone, our coaches expected us to be in 7a and we were surprised to be in 6a

And Madison has 3a enrollment so we all know which Jacksonville private you all running from

How many time have that school beat(us) so u feel good about beating a 3A team?

23 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

We didn't run from anyone, our coaches expected us to be in 7a and we were surprised to be in 6a

And Madison has 3a enrollment so we all know which Jacksonville private you all running from

Jacksonville TCA or Chaminade in the finals

7 minutes ago, Football fan said:

3or4? 

If that's the case I must have missed it because i can't remember it happening lately but I'll give you benefit of doubt on that

But why they not playing now, TCA is easily a huge upgrade over UC and TCA would play Madison in a heartbeat so they wouldn't have to play Colquitt County 

4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Pahokee athletically can hang with Madison, the question is can Pahokee coaching hang with Madison and can Pahokee survive a very long hike up to big bend area

That's what we will see tonight and have the question answered

Pahokee actually traveled yesterday and did a walk through at Columbia this morning. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Football fan said:

Madison County 3peat now put what u wanna behind that 

I have a T-shirt idea

Madison County 3 peat

We took out the trash 

That's like beating my 5 year old in a game of chess.  I sorta kid.  I'm super happy for Zacdawg aka Mike Coe. He is a great person and has done an awesome job for Madison County.  Madison is one of the few special places left in Florida.

16 hours ago, badbird said:

I have a T-shirt idea

Madison County 3 peat

We took out the trash 

That's like beating my 5 year old in a game of chess.  I sorta kid.  I'm super happy for Zacdawg aka Mike Coe. He is a great person and has done an awesome job for Madison County.  Madison is one of the few special places left in Florida.

They 3peated in 1A, instead of playing in 3A where they should be. 

2 hours ago, Original1 said:

They 3peated in 1A, instead of playing in 3A where they should be. 

U had your Chance to end that 3peat last week Where was u when Madison was the smallest public school in 3A where was u when Madison was the smallest school in 4A wasn’t your Concerns right?so take it up with the FHASS. Pull up the Population for Madison County put it up against Any other county in Florida why don’t fhass start Counting the county Population 

2 hours ago, Football fan said:

U had your Chance to end that 3peat last week Where was u when Madison was the smallest public school in 3A where was u when Madison was the smallest school in 4A wasn’t your Concerns right?so take it up with the FHASS. Pull up the Population for Madison County put it up against Any other county in Florida why don’t fhass start Counting the county Population 

The reason why we don't pull populations for the county is that schools can be differing sizes within a county? Again, nobody denies how great Madison County. Most coaches and fans respect that Madison has an anytime, anywhere attitude regarding playing football. They have a problem that Madison County created a charter school to lower their population for athletic gain. Yes, any student that plays sports at Madison County counts towards the numbers, but what they essentially did is remove nearly 200 students from Madison County High School's roll sheet in order to lower their population below 600. It strikes people as dishonest and loopholing a system.