2017 Miami Central

2017 Carol City

2017 Armwood

2018 Mainland 

2018 Miami Central

2018 Naples 

2018 Armwood

2019 AHP

These are some crazy wins, in 2017 they beat Miami Central 2x and Carol City 2x, that's crazy and then in 2018 they beat Mainland Miami Central and Naples on the road, this program is very underrated or I've been sleep on em......

16 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

This is underrated af

Beat

2017 Miami Central

2017 Carol City

2017 Armwood

2018 Mainland 

2018 Miami Central

2018 Naples 

2018 Armwood

2019 AHP

These are some crazy wins, in 2017 they beat Miami Central 2x and Carol City 2x, that's crazy and then in 2018 they beat Mainland Miami Central and Naples on the road, this program is very underrated or I've been sleep on em......

Depends on who u ask I guess. Definitely not underrated. 

3 hours ago, Floridatech said:

This is underrated af

Beat

2017 Miami Central

2017 Carol City

2017 Armwood

2018 Mainland 

2018 Miami Central

2018 Naples 

2018 Armwood

2019 AHP

Forget sleeping  on em....you've been in a damn coma. MNW has been elite for a long time. 

16 hours ago, Floridatech said:

This is underrated af

Beat

2017 Miami Central

2017 Carol City

2017 Armwood

2018 Mainland 

2018 Miami Central

2018 Naples 

2018 Armwood

2019 AHP

You've been sleep for a while buddy lol. NW has been "around" for a minute. Had a down period for a little while regarding championships. Largely due to our rival on 95th St.  But the bulls are not new to this. 

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/highschool/news/story?id=3157098

44 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

You've been sleep for a while buddy lol. NW has been "around" for a minute. Had a down period for a little while regarding championships. Largely due to our rival on 95th St.  But the bulls are not new to this. 

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/highschool/news/story?id=3157098

Miami Northwestern been to states from 2006-2008 and won 2 of em

Miami Northwestern won two straight 2017-2018 and will be back this year

No i haven't been sleep i was playin when i said i was sleep Northwestern just been overshadowed by Miami Central and Carol City

5 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Miami Northwestern been to states from 2006-2008 and won 2 of em

Miami Northwestern won two straight 2017-2018 and will be back this year

No i haven't been sleep i was playin when i said i was sleep Northwestern just been overshadowed by Miami Central and Carol City

Carol city? Not really. They won state 3 years ago we won the last 2. Before that we usually beat them for the most part. It was central who was in the lime light when they had their run. 

26 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

Carol city? Not really. They won state 3 years ago we won the last 2. Before that we usually beat them for the most part. It was central who was in the lime light when they had their run. 

Carol shoulda won states last year but they fell apart in the playoffs against Miami Central and the Northwestern took over which was a great run for y'all winning all them games on the road was hard