Pahokee 28- MC 30 4th quarter

561_Fan

Just now, KeemD321 said:

The semis and state are the worst times to make mistakes and miss opportunities. Cocoa learned the hard way tonight as well.

It was bad clock management to end the half. We had the ball under 30 seconds and MC had 1 time out. We threw on second (incomplete) and ran on third (MC calls timeout). We roll the punter, on the punt and the ball hits one of the blockers and MC takes over inside the 10 with 7 seconds. They make the fg before the half and up winning by 1. 

2 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Yup they did. One fumble and the test were interceptions. Somehow they were still I'm the game. Bolles came up with some big time catches.

Blountstown can die, pahokee state runner ups. Best game for them . Im very mad it has to end like that. Pahokee need to go to state. Blountstown and Baker are trash programs. Somebody needs to tell fhsaa to put Madison in North region. Pahokee vs Madison state every year.

48 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Blountstown can die, pahokee state runner ups. Best game for them . Im very mad it has to end like that. Pahokee need to go to state. Blountstown and Baker are trash programs. Somebody needs to tell fhsaa to put Madison in North region. Pahokee vs Madison state every year.

That's been my only gripe about Madison. And it not necessarily Madison.  But Fhsaa putting them in region 3. Definitely should be in Region 2. There are 9 teams in all the 1a regions but region 4, which has 10. Make region 2 the 10 team region with Madison.  

13 minutes ago, blackmagic said:

That's been my only gripe about Madison. And it not necessarily Madison.  But Fhsaa putting them in region 3. Definitely should be in Region 2. There are 9 teams in all the 1a regions but region 4, which has 10. Make region 2 the 10 team region with Madison.  

Yes please

16 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

I know and the ref was right there. But I guess he wanted to get home to the leftovers. That non-call won/lost the game. 

What about that extra time out pk got the second half could have won/lost the game too? The ref was bad all game not just against pk the NFL didn’t loan them

12 hours ago, Jesse said:

Yeah most underrated brothers to every play in Florida. Im gonna miss them. Pahokee is the real state runner ups. 

Come on friend. Pahokee did lose their Semi Final. Blountstown won theirs against Baker. Calling Blountstown trash is pretty unsportsmanlike, don't you think? After all they are playing Madison for the championship, are they not? If Blountstown is trash then what the hell is Pahokee?

2 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Come on friend. Pahokee did lose their Semi Final. Blountstown won theirs against Baker. Calling Blountstown trash is pretty unsportsmanlike, don't you think? After all they are playing Madison for the championship, are they not? If Blountstown is trash then what the hell is Pahokee?

B town is a well coached team trust me he will find out Saturday 

29 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

It's no different than saying MNW vs Central was the true 6a finals last year or Cardinal Gibbons vs AHP was state finals in 5a last 2 years

Blountstown isn't a horrible team but after how Pahokee played Madison last night I don't think Blountstown could beat Pahokee

Beating Madison is a much tougher challenge than beating Baker

That's not to say Blountstown didn't earn their spot in the finals

But being in the finals don't always mean it's the best 2 teams in the entire class

I would take Gulliver Prep, Cardinal Gibbons and University School over Bolles with a 50 buck wager if they had to play

It don't mean Bolles didn't earn their spot but I'm very confident any of those 4a 4 teams would defeat Bolles, just as BTW will do in the finals