Auburn wins the iron bowl

DisabledAccount

6 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

But elite is defined by championships

What would define a team as elite when they are going to finish decade with 2 division titles and 2 conference championship appearances?

"Elite" is a subjective term.  I would struggle to characterize Armwood as anything other than elite, even though they have a limited number of state titles.

6 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

"Elite" is a subjective term.  I would struggle to characterize Armwood as anything other than elite, even though they have a limited number of state titles.

Your right, elite is a subjective term so what one person defines as elite won't be the same definition to someone else

Yes Armwood hasn't won many state titles (even if I do count the 2011 title they were stripped of) they have made 6 state finals appearances this decade

LSU made 1 championship appearance this decade (2011)

With all due respect Armwood to LSU isn't exactly apples to apples comparison, while the competition levels aren't equal when comparing the 2 programs at their respective levels and Armwood has clearly accomplished more at their respective level then LSU has