Why the board was down last night

Joshua Wilson

I was running a simple update to the boards and apparently because I was a couple of versions behind, the whole update system failed which meant uploading manually to the server via FTP. Well one file got stuck going that route never wanting to update properly no matter what I did so I had to wait until Tech support responded with their help and finally just solved it not long ago. I apologize for anyone trying to access things last night. 

34 minutes ago, 181pl said:

That must have been like taking crack from an addict for a few people (Columbia? :) JK)

I'm not that addicted LMAO

I gave up trying once Josh told me the issue last night and I could tell it was gonna take a while to fix so I decided I would just wait till morning to check back and see if it working again

10 hours ago, 181pl said:

That must have been like taking crack from an addict for a few people (Columbia? :) JK)

9 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I'm not that addicted LMAO

I gave up trying once Josh told me the issue last night and I could tell it was gonna take a while to fix so I decided I would just wait till morning to check back and see if it working again

That was me, lol.  Came back 5 minutes later thinking the issue would be resolved.  Came back 10 minutes later thinking, the problem must be on my end.  I've got to be strong, must find something else to do.  What else can I do?  I know!!!  Let me clear my browser cache.  That'll certainly do the trick.  Noooooooooo!!!!!!!  What else can I do!  I know.  Let me try a different device.  Nooooooooooo!!!!!

I'll try one more time before I go to sleep.... No mas.  Didn't shed a tear but I felt funny.

11 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Were you officiating? lol

I was yelling at the officials.  No curse words.   

With the new pay scale for officials going in next year I might be one.  The pay raise was needed.  Hopefully you aren't too old or too bad of an official to see the increase.