Roll Call for state championships

Wavebb

1 hour ago, Wavebb said:

Who's going?  I'm going to be in Daytona Thursday thru Saturday.  We usually have a group of 6 or 7 from the board who have become great friends and enjoy the games together.  Always fun meeting new posters.

I'll probably go next year if sites stay as they are depending on my schedule at the time

1 hour ago, Wavebb said:

Who's going?  I'm going to be in Daytona Thursday thru Saturday.  We usually have a group of 6 or 7 from the board who have become great friends and enjoy the games together.  Always fun meeting new posters.

I will be there for the Thursday through Saturday games. If the Bolles/BTW game was on Thursday or Friday I would watch that as well, but four back and forths to Daytona over four days is a bit much for an old man. 

23 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I will be there for the Thursday through Saturday games. If the Bolles/BTW game was on Thursday or Friday I would watch that as well, but four back and forths to Daytona over four days is a bit much for an old man. 

We have 3 rooms at the Hilton DarterBlue2 if u need a place to crash.  

22 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

If the games were in Sarasota or farther I would. But for Daytona, which is about an hour from home, I would have a lot of explaining to do to the wife

Safety first, says DarterBlue.  After a long day, He'd rather face the hazards of driving in Florida versus the wrath of the wife.  I understand completely.  Safety First!!!

56 minutes ago, Jambun82 said:

Badbird, will you be attending the game on Friday December 13th?  

I will not.  I have responsibilities I can not get out of.  I would much rather come curse at you.  I apologize for not being able to make it.  I know you want to kick my ass.  Maybe next year.  

21 hours ago, badbird said:

I will not.  I have responsibilities I can not get out of.  I would much rather come curse at you.  I apologize for not being able to make it.  I know you want to kick my ass.  Maybe next year.  

No, but I would love to find out which school/schools that you coached at. lol

7 hours ago, peezy28 said:

I can tell you for a price LOL. 

so can half the people on here and half of those that just read the board but don't post.  Don't sell me out Peezy.  I haven't got a flag thrown on me in 15 years.  I bring refs Gatorade and water at half.  I make sure they feel welcomed but since I backed coaches that got suspended for 5 weeks for cursing he assumes I hate officials and treat them like crap.  

7 hours ago, peezy28 said:

I can tell you for a price LOL. 

Badbird may be a pain in ass sometimes but he does deserve privacy

Of all the people I've argued with on these boards there is only one person deserving of being exposed and you know exactly which jerk I'm referring to 

He is a STA homer that can't keep his mouth shut LMAO