Roll Call for state championships

Wavebb

16 hours ago, badbird said:

so can half the people on here and half of those that just read the board but don't post.  Don't sell me out Peezy.  I haven't got a flag thrown on me in 15 years.  I bring refs Gatorade and water at half.  I make sure they feel welcomed but since I backed coaches that got suspended for 5 weeks for cursing he assumes I hate officials and treat them like crap.  

Listen man I am just going to beat the next guy to the punch if he hits up my cash app sorry homie... Just kidding LOL.  I thought most knew who you were anyways LOL.

16 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Badbird may be a pain in ass sometimes but he does deserve privacy

Of all the people I've argued with on these boards there is only one person deserving of being exposed and you know exactly which jerk I'm referring to 

He is a STA homer that can't keep his mouth shut LMAO

Come on people y'all didn't catch the sarcasm in that or you all just think Peezy is a snitch... If I didnt snitch on all the 5011 morphs on FLV (just the threat did the trick) or confirm to everyone that Neutral and Wave are the same person (despite telling folks 5011 times they are not and I can prove it but im not because that would be snitching people still don't believe it).

Come on now I think I am offended now you folks thought Peezy was going to do that..... Shameful.

16 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Badbird may be a pain in ass sometimes but he does deserve privacy

Of all the people I've argued with on these boards there is only one person deserving of being exposed and you know exactly which jerk I'm referring to 

He is a STA homer that can't keep his mouth shut LMAO

He is a cool dude.. You have to get past message board personas my man

1 minute ago, peezy28 said:

Come on people y'all didn't catch the sarcasm in that or you all just think Peezy is a snitch... If I didnt snitch on all the 5011 morphs on FLV (just the threat did the trick) or confirm to everyone that Neutral and Wave are the same person (despite telling folks 5011 times they are not and I can prove it but im not because that would be snitching people still don't believe it).

Come on now I think I am offended now you folks thought Peezy was going to do that..... Shameful.

Ik you was joking buddy

Just firing shots and raising hell lol

54 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

11pm (Daytona) till 1:30am (Dade county) is 250miles in 2 1/2hrs = 100mph....  Zoe, did you borrow Wave's new Hellcat ? 

my cousin drove and we rented a chrysler 300 sport so he basically drove 100 going home. i was taking lil cat naps while he was driving. But the roads was clear besides the good folks driving back down to the crib. Plus i live on county line which is miami gardens and miramar. So yea we drive drive when we on the road lmao. I once drove from miami to tallahassee in 5 1/2 hours. wont do that no more lol.

32 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

my cousin drove and we rented a chrysler 300 sport so he basically drove 100 going home. i was taking lil cat naps while he was driving. But the roads was clear besides the good folks driving back down to the crib. Plus i live on county line which is miami gardens and miramar. So yea we drive drive when we on the road lmao. I once drove from miami to tallahassee in 5 1/2 hours. wont do that no more lol.

My wife got family just south of Opalocka near Miami Dade North campus. Done the Daytona/Miami run many times. My record (foolishly) is 3hrs/20minutes from in front of Airlines Area (Biscayne Blvd) to my house front door (at that time) 5 miles north of Daytona speedway. I often hit triple digits when the traffic thinned out.....BMW M3  :)

3 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

My wife got family just south of Opalocka near Miami Dade North campus. Done the Daytona/Miami run many times. My record (foolishly) is 3hrs/20minutes from in front of Airlines Area (Biscayne Blvd) to my house front door (at that time) 5 miles north of Daytona speedway. I often hit triple digits when the traffic thinned out.....BMW M3  :)

Elite driving :D