FINAL DILLARD 25 DEERFIELD 9

DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS

Me i seen it the whole summer and i tried to tell people on here but everybody laughed at me and said ohhh im just saying that because i went and played for dillard but now were 2-0 and everybody said we was going to start 0-3 everybody is missing....even u had yo doubts sta.!! But aleast u give props

I know I did man and the Panthers are proving me wrong!....if they get to 3-0 then I might just have to jump on that bandwagon because IMG would be a pretty good W for you guys 

Lol and u know what when i first saw dillard schedule and i saw we had u guys for kick off classics then plantation deerfield and img academy all on the road i said if we can get to that creek game 2-1 i will be perfectly fine with that of course i would pefer 3-0 but if we was to lose to img who is basically a northside st thomas lol i wouldnt b mad at all but if we win then man oh man dillard can ""in my opinion" can run the table but thats a long way from now so we will see.

I feel u but creek shouldnt b a team to base dillard being ranked on yea creek proably have gotten better from there usuall horrible self but they havent done anything theRE 1-1 and beat a horrible west broward team all im saying is dillard was predicted to start off 0-3 and we went on the road 2 weeks str8 and beat 2 ranked playoff teams that should be enough right there.

Zoe Boy , I played Pick Em in Week 2 and it worked fine for me.    Remember you have to be logged in to make picks.  You have to wait till later in the week like Thursday or Friday for the link (this week will be Week 3 link) to show up.  Just click on Pick Ems up top left and then go to click on Week 3.  Once you make all your picks click on Submit button on bottom right and you should be good to go.

Dillard_High_Panthers, I think most recent Broward Polls have them floating around 6 or 7 in Broward which for now seems about right.  Who do you got on a neutral field right now ?  Hallandale or Dillard? 

My top 10 in Broward right now are :

1. St. Thomas Aquinas (no questions asked)

The rest in no specific order:

Miramar

Flanagan

Heritage

Monarch

Dillard

Hallandale

Cardinal Gibbons

Plantation

Cypress Bay

*Deerfield #11

OK. I just found the poll that you are referring to  ..... yeah man, everyone has their own way of power ratings (sometimes a close game to top team is more power rating points vs.  blowing out a good team)  and I am sure with time Dillard will find their way into that top 10 State 6A Poll.... I also noticed Flanagan and Monarch are not in the 8A Poll or the top 25 Poll .  So between those two and Dillard,  I would just consider them under the radar for now.  Don't sweat it ...sometimes it is good to be underrated...  Monarch will drop in talent after next week since they are losing Alabama WR Commit Calvin Ridley due to age rule but I still think they will make the 8A Playoffs in Broward. 

On a neautral field dillard all day....and not because i played for them eaither its because i honestly feel dillard and i have good reasoning to back that up. And as far as the top 10 in broward dillard being #6 would be no problem but to be #7 under hallandale and we have beatn them the last 4 years str8 including halting there win streak at 7 at there home and we also have a better resume were both 2-0 but the competition between the 2 to get to 2-0 is nooooooo contest dillard got it hands down.

You make a good point.  Looking closer at Hallandale's schedule only 4 games stuck out to me (rest are cupcakes) -  Coral Springs (Average) Coco Creek (Good) Dillard (Very Good) Boynton (Very Good).  I think they lose at least 2 maybe 3 of those 4 games.  Dillard should take them just based on what they have seen every week...

You make a good point.  Looking closer at Hallandale's schedule only 4 games stuck out to me (rest are cupcakes) -  Coral Springs (Average) Coco Creek (Good) Dillard (Very Good) Boynton (Very Good).  I think they lose at least 2 maybe 3 of those 4 games.  Dillard should take them just based on what they have seen every week...

I am holding my breathe on Hallandale till they play Dillard...if the beat Dillard then I'll believe that they are a very good team...right now they are a good team to me.