St Thomas Aquinas vs Don Bosco Prep(NJ)

STARaiders2014

Well it is here! Another long awaited matchup for the Raiders this time against a kind of familiar foe in DBP out of the NJ the game will be played at West Point which should make for a great atmosphere for the Raiders! I think STA will take this game every facet of our game is strong this season from the offense and defense to STs we are good across the board and I am not being cocky either just stating the truth really...it all showed vs a pretty good AH team a couple of weeks ago. Our boys have had an additional week to prepare and clean up the mistakes and also get ready for what DBP will throw at them and that is huge to me. STA will come prepared and will take this by 14-21pts I think the spread is like 25 on one site but that is a little high for me....wouldnt be shocked to see a close game either your thoughts?

I wish I could attend.  I'll watch on TV.  FOX sports I think.

I did go out on a limb with 37-10, it may be a thin limb but I think STA can win big...

I will be at STA/Miramar.  Can't wait for that one. 

Will try to actually make STA/Miramar is schedule allows....but will see. I'll be watching too will be a very big test for the Raiders on the road but theyve done it before...maybe a little revenge on the minds of the kid who are left over from the 2012 team but not sure that is a factor at all lol 

I agree STARaiders, this will be a great road test and it is great to see this matchup.  I happen to respect DBP more than other national powerhouse schools because they traveled to South Florida (something most national powerhouses refuse to do...) .  Kind of a rare situation here with STA - they play two games back to back (DBP and Miramar)  with revenge on their mind. Any significant injuries with STA and is the Def. coordinator situation in check?

I think you are about right with STA going on to a 14-21 point victory here.  I made the spread 17 but agree if DBP takes care of the ball and plays possession we could see closer to a 10 point game. 

My prediction:  St. Thomas Aquinas 31  Don Bosco Prep 15

I agree STARaiders, this will be a great road test and it is great to see this matchup.  I happen to respect DBP more than other national powerhouse schools because they traveled to South Florida (something most national powerhouses refuse to do...) .  Kind of a rare situation here with STA - they play two games back to back (DBP and Miramar)  with revenge on their mind. Any significant injuries with STA and is the Def. coordinator situation in check?

I think you are about right with STA going on to a 14-21 point victory here.  I made the spread 17 but agree if DBP takes care of the ball and plays possession we could see closer to a 10 point game. 

My prediction:  St. Thomas Aquinas 31  Don Bosco Prep 15

No significant injuries that I know of....not sure on the DC front but I'll try to find out. I agree DBP is a great program with a want to COME to S Fla and play top teams....will STA do to them what Miami Central did? Maybe we have the talent to do it and I am not being cocky that is just a fact. I would take a W regardless of the score but if STA blows them out then I think the national scene needs to really watch out....STA 35 DBP 17