Of NoleBull, Edgewater, Fools Gold and Hot Garbage

DarterBlue2

Last night the Edgewater Eagles gave their all on the field and came up just short of beating nationally ranked, recruiting mill, St. Thomas Aquinas. Up in Georgia, Marietta upset that other Valdosta team to win their state title, too. As he has disparaged other teams on this board, including, among others Miami Northwestern, NB has spent late summer and fall doing the same to Edgewater, insisting they were, in his words: "Fool's Gold." What I would like to see him do, given the fact that Edgewater all but won last night's game, is justify his position on Edgewater.

IF he were a real man, he would fess up and admit he was wrong. But I doubt he is, so he will once again move the goal post and somehow insist that their performance against a team supposedly in contention for a mythical National Championship,  does not qualify them as a good team.

@nolebull813I await with bated breath your response to last night. I will add that crickets on your part will tell me as much as I need to know about you, as would you spinning some ridiculous justification for continuing to argue Edgewater is no good. 

I could go on, but you are not worth the time.  

Careful Darter. Next thing you know, Edgewater will have played a "down" Aquinas team. Simply remind him that Edgewater made the Raiders appear to be not themselves. Also, it must be noted Aquinas beat De LaSalle earlier this year and beat them by 10....in California. Yesterday,  De LaSalle played National #1 St. John Bosco for the California State Title. Despite losing, De LaSalle scored more points than vs. Bosco than any team this year with the exception of Mater Dei. Just sayin'.   

3 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Last night the Edgewater Eagles gave their all on the field and came up just short of beating nationally ranked, recruiting mill, St. Thomas Aquinas. Up in Georgia, Marietta upset that other Valdosta team to win their state title, too. As he has disparaged other teams on this board, including, among others Miami Northwestern, NB has spent late summer and fall doing the same to Edgewater, insisting they were, in his words: "Fool's Gold." What I would like to see him do, given the fact that Edgewater all but won last night's game, is justify his position on Edgewater.

IF he were a real man, he would fess up and admit he was wrong. But I doubt he is, so he will once again move the goal post and somehow insist that their performance against a team supposedly in contention for a mythical National Championship,  does not qualify them as a good team.

@nolebull813I await with bated breath your response to last night. I will add that crickets on your part will tell me as much as I need to know about you, as would you spinning some ridiculous justification for continuing to argue Edgewater is no good. 

I could go on, but you are not worth the time.  

NB has also bashed Bishop Moore from day one. BM lost 3 regular season games this year; Edgewater, Jones, and Arechbishop Spalding. They lost again to Jones in the playoffs. Other than the games Edgewater and Jones lost, their closest victories came against BM. Proud of our Orlando kids. I don't expect NB will ever acknowledge he was wrong about the Central Florida schools.

3 hours ago, HornetFan said:

NB has also bashed Bishop Moore from day one. BM lost 3 regular season games this year; Edgewater, Jones, and Arechbishop Spalding. They lost again to Jones in the playoffs. Other than the games Edgewater and Jones lost, their closest victories came against BM. Proud of our Orlando kids. I don't expect NB will ever acknowledge he was wrong about the Central Florida schools.

Bishop Moore was one or two impact players away from having a special team that could have gone to the semis or beyond. I thought that they were going to be good when I saw them drive the length of the field against Wekiva and score in the spring jamboree.

I hope they keep the schedule tough going forward as even if you end with a loss or two on the resume, it serves a purpose come playoff time. 

1 minute ago, badbird said:

They struggled first half vs Crestview and needed OT to beat Lincoln in round 2.  The talent was there and they finally put it all together.

Being at that game, as I could not get out of town in time to make a St. John's County trip, I believe Lincoln, when playing at its best, was a lot better than most people think. This is partially borne out by their win over Palmetto, which was relatively easy, while a few weeks later, Miami Central was taken down to the wire by the same Palmetto team.

Lincoln had some playmakers and had certainly done its homework in preparation for Edgewater. It was a cold, wet night, so that may also have impacted the game. 

All lies. I don’t know how you all look yourself in the mirror every morning. 

You whack jobs don’t live in Candyland. Not everything is sugar coated. 

I don’t give a crap that you clowns got your panties in a twist. Edgewater was fools gold! 

I just want props for saying after the struggle against garbage trash Bishop Moore that they were gonna get rolled by Marietta.  That’s all I want. Can I get my props? Please. I don’t care what anyone in this thread says except giving me the satisfaction that I said Edgewater would get killed by Marietta for struggling with horrible Bishop Less!!!! 

Please. I’ll leave the board for good and never return if at least Hornet Fan and Darter Blue say convincingly that I called it. I called  Edgewater getting donkey punched by Marietta after struggling to Bishop Moore who is hot garbage. 

Please now is your chance. Put your pride to the side. Make it sound convincing. Lmao!!!

I am going to take a wild guess here, not only did nolebull813 not attend the game, he probably also did not watch the game on a streaming service. I do not see how anyone who viewed that game and the way that the Edgewater Eagles took it to STA for most of the night think the that team is "fool's gold."

You guys are too sensitive. Darter is a liar through and through. I posted the post on the national board where I gave Edgewater props for the way they competed with STA. I said it was more impressive than beating Armwood. I gave them props. Darter is just a liar. He posted this silly thread over there too. I screen shot the post I made minutes after the game giving Edgewater props. When I said fools gold now it was just to dig at Darter. But Edgewater is a pretty good team. Not elite and not average. Not sure what more you want me to say  

8 hours ago, Pipe Dreams said:

Ha. Clown world ^ ^ ^

They just took STA down to the wire. The fact that you doubled down is amazing. 

Glad the board finally caught on. He calls very good teams 'garbage' year after year. 

What a joke

You are a liar too. What good teams did I call garbage? Bishop Moore? Good?? No they are garbage. Lol. Sorry. They aren’t good. They got rolled buy 40 to a  6 loss team. Sorry. Not every team can be “good” or “great”. 

Not everything has to be a rave. There is gonna be elite teams, great, good, average and garbage. It’s just the way it is. 

40 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

You are a liar too. What good teams did I call garbage? Bishop Moore? Good?? No they are garbage. Lol. Sorry. They aren’t good. They got rolled buy 40 to a  6 loss team. Sorry. Not every team can be “good” or “great”. 

Not everything has to be a rave. There is gonna be elite teams, great, good, average and garbage. It’s just the way it is. 

99% of the teams are garbage.   :rolleyes:

Here's Nolebull's M.O.  He takes it personal when any Florida team gets beat by an out of state team. He continually battles against Georgia, Texas, Ohio, California, and New Jersey posters on the national high school message board for State superiority and bragging rights. By calling Florida teams "garbage" he beats his antagonizers to the punch when a Florida team goes down to an out of state opponent. Actually he's pretty comical with that pea brain of his. He's moving to the Appalachian mountains (Tennessee). He'll fit in well there. Safe travels 'Bull.....

You guys are fucking liars. I didn’t call Miami Central garbage. Hell I didn’t even call Edgewater garbage. I said MNW looked like a JV team which they did. Every team who loses by 30 looks bad. There is no such thing as a good looking 30 point loss. 

So who are all these teams I called garbage? List them. Please 

25 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

You guys are fucking liars. I didn’t call Miami Central garbage. Hell I didn’t even call Edgewater garbage. I said MNW looked like a JV team which they did. Every team who loses by 30 looks bad. There is no such thing as a good looking 30 point loss. 

So who are all these teams I called garbage? List them. Please 

LOL...Damn man, you're sounding more and more like your Big Orange hero. It's fake news, we're all liars and out to get you. Darter and I are old, but our slowly fading memories are still pretty much intact. You've been bad mouthing Florida teams for years and years. And where the hell did you come up with 6 time champion Miami Central. Not even you are that clueless to mention that team and garbage in the same sentence.