STA is team of the decade 2010-2019

Floridatech

14 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

It is very close, both won 5 state titles a piece, even tho MC ain't go to states for like 3 years in a row, they were in the mix and they beat alot of national ranked teams 

I'm certain Miami Central makes more than 5 appearances playing in that cupcake region of STA 

3 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

They faced the same teams over the years bro

No they didn't

2013 Miami Northwestern was nothing close to the Miami Northwestern teams from 2015-2019 

You need to stop looking at the names and start looking at the teams, this is why your boosting of Vero Beach usually doesn't look all that impressive, like when you talk about them beating a former state champion Lincoln in 2017 when their last Championship came when no Current players were on the roster 

And same thing here, just because STA beat a team with the name Miami Northwestern don't mean they beat the same team who actually could give Miami Central trouble a few years later

Beating brands ain't the same as beating good teams

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

No they didn't

2013 Miami Northwestern was nothing close to the Miami Northwestern teams from 2015-2019 

You need to stop looking at the names and start looking at the teams, this is why your boosting of Vero Beach usually doesn't look all that impressive, like when you talk about them beating a former state champion Lincoln in 2017 when their last Championship came when no Current players were on the roster 

And same thing here, just because STA beat a team with the name Miami Northwestern don't mean they beat the same team who actually could give Miami Central trouble a few years later

Beating brands ain't the same as beating good teams

Ummmm but y'all lost to that same Lincoln team and u said that Miami central  district was competitive when they won states all four years so I said three years out of three of those years Miami Central was OVER EVERYBODY  difference today after those runs is that MNW and CC have not been able to break through post Miami central run from 2012-2015

How many state champions did Columbia play and beat???

In 2019 Vero had the worst offense in nine years but were able to beat a state champion I seriously doubt Columbia woulda done that we have better wins over teams than just "Lincoln"

34 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Ummmm but y'all lost to that same Lincoln team and u said that Miami central  district was competitive when they won states all four years so I said three years out of three of those years Miami Central was OVER EVERYBODY  difference today after those runs is that MNW and CC have not been able to break through post Miami central run from 2012-2015

How many state champions did Columbia play and beat???

In 2019 Vero had the worst offense in nine years but were able to beat a state champion I seriously doubt Columbia woulda done that we have better wins over teams than just "Lincoln"

Only we did beat a state champ this past year, in fact we have beaten the same champ back to back years 

But when did this become about Columbia? Are you that concerned you can't make a good enough argument for STA that you need to bring up Columbia to try and discredit my argument?

Who did STA beat in their region who was actually good IN THOSE SEASONS?

11 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

And my point of bringing up Lincoln is you propped that win up like it mattered, regardless of what miracle upset Lincoln pulled for first time in 5 tries in Tallahassee during the decade don't mean they were actually a team worth bragging about beating

Lincoln hasn't been Lincoln for a while

Bro y'all lost to them y'all made a game out of it we didn't it was over before it started like I said we have much better wins than Lincoln 

Oscar Smith runner ups

Venice defending champs 

Chaminade reigning champs

1 hour ago, Floridatech said:

Bro y'all lost to them y'all made a game out of it we didn't it was over before it started like I said we have much better wins than Lincoln 

Oscar Smith runner ups

Venice defending champs 

We made a game out of it because for some reason we thought sitting our starting RB until the final drive and throwing a HB flat 20 times during the game was gonna work

But again just because Columbia lost to Lincoln don't mean Lincoln was a good win, but you had no problem listing them as a "former state champ that Vero Beach defeated"

That's similar case here, the problem is you look at a team name and if it's a big name you consider it a good win

If you had beaten Lincoln in 2010 or 2011 or 2012 than maybe it's a good win, beating Lincoln in 2017 isn't a good win

Same case with MNW

Beating MNW in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 would be a good win, beating them in 2013 isn't a good win

3 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

We made a game out of it because for some reason we thought sitting our starting RB until the final drive and throwing a HB flat 20 times during the game was gonna work

But again just because Columbia lost to Lincoln don't mean Lincoln was a good win, but you had no problem listing them as a "former state champ that Vero Beach defeated"

That's similar case here, the problem is you look at a team name and if it's a big name you consider it a good win

If you had beaten Lincoln in 2010 or 2011 or 2012 than maybe it's a good win, beating Lincoln in 2017 isn't a good win

Same case with MNW

Beating MNW in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 would be a good win, beating them in 2013 isn't a good win

I like yo passion for football 

8 hours ago, Floridatech said:

Oscar Smith runner ups

Venice defending champs 

You guys waited to play us until we lost Bryce Carpenter, Matt Laroche, and Javion Heiligh along with about 30 other seniors. AND!! Our head coach was suspended. Beat Venice in 2000, 2016, or 2017 and I’ll give Vero Beach a little credence but don’t wait until teams are down and then schedule them and make a big fuss when you get an upset. You’ll see what happens when Vero Beach comes back to OUR house In 2020!!

2 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

You guys waited to play us until we lost Bryce Carpenter, Matt Laroche, and Javion Heiligh along with about 30 other seniors. AND!! Our head coach was suspended. Beat Venice in 2000, 2016, or 2017 and I’ll give Vero Beach a little credence but don’t wait until teams are down and then schedule them and make a big fuss when you get an upset. You’ll see what happens when Vero Beach comes back to OUR house In 2020!!

Bruh y'all went to the fourth rd of the playoffs even YOU gave credit about the win, y'all was garbage last year, we wasn't missin anything from yall

O yea we was yall only loss until week 14 in 2018

27 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Bruh y'all went to the fourth rd of the playoffs even YOU gave credit about the win, y'all was garbage last year, we wasn't missin anything from yall

O yea we was yall only loss until week 14 in 2018

You didn’t acknowledge a single damn thing I said. Venice is winning the rematch this year.

Also, I would love to see Vero Beach play Saint Thomas in the playoffs. Surely you guys would do a lot better than Venice based on your optimism?

On 1/28/2020 at 11:26 AM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

So since it's practically even would it be fair to give Central the overall better decade because of their Region being stronger on average this decade?

I think STA is a close second for team of the decade but I was just more impressed by Miami Central run this decade because of how tough a road they had 

You could argue it either way IMO.   STA does have 1-2 MNCs in that time though. (Depending if you count Geico)

Central won the only head to head.

On 1/28/2020 at 8:41 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

And the one time STA played Miami Central they got beat decisively

And 2013 MNW was 5-5

Ehh.  Central played one hell of a game but it was competitive late.  Best game I’ve seen Central play save maybe vs Don Bosco.    The offensive play calling was on POINT!