STA is team of the decade 2010-2019

Floridatech

10 hours ago, 954gator said:

You could argue it either way IMO.   STA does have 1-2 MNCs in that time though. (Depending if you count Geico)

Central won the only head to head.

Personally I find no real value in those national championships when judging a team as they are simply a opinion of some random poll full of misses 

It has no bearing on who was a better team during the decade in a certain state IMO

10 hours ago, 954gator said:

Ehh.  Central played one hell of a game but it was competitive late.  Best game I’ve seen Central play save maybe vs Don Bosco.    The offensive play calling was on POINT!

If a 9-3 OT win over SJB was considered a clear cut win by your buddy Los than I'm certainly giving Miami Central a decisive win in this case 

STA made it close at times but Miami Central was clearly the better team by the end of the night that's why I say decisively won 

16 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

If a 9-3 OT win over SJB was considered a clear cut win by your buddy Los than I'm certainly giving Miami Central a decisive win in this case 

STA made it close at times but Miami Central was clearly the better team by the end of the night that's why I say decisively won 

OMG you are obsessed with LOS brotha!    Anyone that says that win vs SJB wasn't a hard fought game to the end is crazy.   Of course STA guys are going to throw jabs at the Cali superpower lovers for not being able to score a TD though!    

STA beat them with absolutely zero offense that night.    

I agree with the MC vs STA game.   I said it right after that if you wanted to see a coaching clinic of big time execution and play calls to watch that game again.  MC played an AMAZING second half on offense.    On the flip side STA was able to run down hill for most of the night, but fumbles, missed FGs, etc they didn't execute late.    Doesn't take away from the fact that it was a great game for most of the night.   

11 minutes ago, 954gator said:

OMG you are obsessed with LOS brotha!    Anyone that says that win vs SJB wasn't a hard fought game to the end is crazy.   Of course STA guys are going to throw jabs at the Cali superpower lovers for not being able to score a TD though!    

STA beat them with absolutely zero offense that night.    

Not obsessed

I just enjoy exposing him and smashing what credibility he thinks he has